Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As of right now I wish I had added the gel and some extra padding. I’m 6’3” and 215. It’s an improvement but those two changes would’ve probably made it better. I only have kids riding the pillion but the oldest said their butt was a little numb after about 30 min. Still better than the stock options though.

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
162 Posts
As of right now I wish I had added the gel and some extra padding. I’m 6’3” and 215. It’s an improvement but those two changes would’ve probably made it better. I only have kids riding the pillion but the oldest said their butt was a little numb after about 30 min. Still better than the stock options though. View attachment 238026
Can you still put on a factory mount sissy bar? Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
i love the c&c customs seat, one of the best things ive changed on my bike. i have the different stitching pattern, the seat takes a little bit to wear in but tons better than factory seat. i went with the ginz chopper sissy bar mounts and the old school bar, love the look and the functionality,

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i love the c&c customs seat, one of the best things ive changed on my bike. i have the different stitching pattern, the seat takes a little bit to wear in but tons better than factory seat. i went with the ginz chopper sissy bar mounts and the old school bar, love the look and the functionality,
That’s a slick pattern! Are those 12” hangers? I have been thinking about The bars lately. I gotta check out those sissy bar mounts for a custom project. Might save some time and engineering.

·
Registered
14 Posts
proud2bfree - yea those are bars off amazon, 1 and 1/4th thickness. did the whole handle bar job for about $150.

on 2 wheels - i dont think that you would have enough clearance between the seat and the fender to fit the factory sissy bar on its pretty tight, the pan that c&c uses is contoured alot better than the factory one and they do put a nice felt padding on the bottom of the seat to not scratch the paint or anything else you might have under there. also not so sure its tall enough to actually be of any use for the passenger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts