Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally made it out of Iraq and home to Thailand where I picked up my Fury that had been waiting at the dealer for 6 weeks. It is everything you all have said it would be. Right now it is the only one in Thailand on the road. So I don't have to customize it to much to make it one of kind it already is for know.
However I have got to change the exhaust just to dang quite
need the chin
grill
sissy bar and seat
and I am sure the list will grow soon

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I know you've been looking forward to picking it up. Looks good T.D., now let the mods begin. Maybe you can convince MFR to come to Thailand to do a T-mod for you.:)

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Too cool man! Are you home for good or just on R&R? :cool:

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Your exhaust is not like the ones that we see in Australia, Europe or USA. It looks like an aftermarket part. Do you know why? Was that made locally?

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your exhaust is not like the ones that we see in Australia, Europe or USA. It looks like an aftermarket part. Do you know why? Was that made locally?
They say it is stock from Japan. I now I have to change them ASP you can't here the engine once you are in 3rd gear.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Welcome Dan... and it sucks to have to leave right after picking it up... but now you can do all that holiday shopping and have the parts waiting for you when you get back. Should see if you can pull the baffles out of the pipes... they look good and will save you a few dollars.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome Dan... and it sucks to have to leave right after picking it up... but now you can do all that holiday shopping and have the parts waiting for you when you get back. Should see if you can pull the baffles out of the pipes... they look good and will save you a few dollars.
I was looking at doing that but it looks like you would have to hack the tips off to get the baffles off. D%^m Japs had a conspiracy against load bikes in japan I think. Any way I have been leaning towards V&H slip ons but am looking for suggestions

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I was looking at doing that but it looks like you would have to hack the tips off to get the baffles off. D%^m Japs had a conspiracy against load bikes in japan I think. Any way I have been leaning towards V&H slip ons but am looking for suggestions
well you can look at Raw Designs slip ons as well but if you want to go loud then I suggest Morton Inferno's or the set Zman has on his bike... I just cant remember the brand.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Here's a list of parts that will cost you just about $4k on the dot:

Get crakin'! ;)
You are too cruel. I figured we'd give him a few weeks to get all comfy and then bombard him with the numbers!
<sheesh>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts