Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
when you get'em, take and post pics and write up of their stability and view. I had my Kury Scythe mirror adapteer break at 80 mph extended ride for the second time...first one was on the right side, second on the left.....love the look and visibility of them, but the danged things keep snapping off......adapters must be made of pot metal or something???? At 80+ mph, they will eventually break.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that's a bummer. Hopefully these ones don't have the same problem. I'll post up pics and info once I've tested them.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
At least with my LED mirrors there's wiring inside the stem so if the metal snaps they'll dangle!

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
you also need to use blue loktite on every screw on them.the screws will back out.

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
At least with my LED mirrors there's wiring inside the stem so if the metal snaps they'll dangle!
LOL!!! I caught both of mine.......they just fell over and dropped at 80 +. Running with just the right mirror on right now.....jb welded the heck out of the left one that fell off.....will have to drill and tap to get it back on.....

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when you get'em, take and post pics and write up of their stability and view. I had my Kury Scythe mirror adapteer break at 80 mph extended ride for the second time...first one was on the right side, second on the left.....love the look and visibility of them, but the danged things keep snapping off......adapters must be made of pot metal or something???? At 80+ mph, they will eventually break.
I've had the mirrors on now for a couple months now. They look and perform great. They sit out further than the stock mirrors, which gives you better visibility, IMO. I've put about 300-400 miles on 'em and they haven't budged at all. Def. recommend this mirrors to anyone who likes skulls/skeleton stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
I've had the mirrors on now for a couple months now. They look and perform great. They sit out further than the stock mirrors, which gives you better visibility, IMO. I've put about 300-400 miles on 'em and they haven't budged at all. Def. recommend this mirrors to anyone who likes skulls/skeleton stuff.
Not into the skull look on my bike itself, so I got the Arlen Ness Rad III black diecast mirrors.....solid as a rock and have good vision. Thanks for the suggestion though! :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Don't do it unless you want to be tied into a theme. Not trying to be a hater, just being honest.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts