Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
How does it handle in the turns? I wonder how its going to handle after the center is worn in, Just saying because the fury with its rake, And putting the big tire on the oem rim, With that said the side walls are really pulled in which may change the out come of the face of the tire itself. But I do like the bigger/fatter tire on it. Iooks good. Time will tell if the smaller rim will have an effect on the wear n handling down the road.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cornering is very secure. Tip - in seems smoother than with the OEM size. Tar strips don't effect the feel like with the OEM Dunlops. I'm happy with my decision.

·
Registered
51 Posts
How many miles do you have on it now n do you have recent pictures with the miles on it. Would like to see how its wearing. I forgot to ask u before but did u also have it balanced?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks good thats great keep us informed as it goes through its life. I may go with that size next if it holds up good as of now so far so good. As for balancing I would balance any or all new tires when mounted only because ur not only balancing the tire but also the rim. Rims can get tweaked n u may never know it. Just saying but yes it seems to be wearing pretty good. Thanks for the info

1 - 12 of 12 Posts