Honda Fury Forums: banner

New to Bikes, Need some advice

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  stickman 
#1 ·
Hi,
I'm new to motorcyles in general and just bought the fury as my first bike. got the blue one with chrome forks and stock everything else. I am looking for some good resources for parts and accesories. I am assuming that since its a relatively new model things are just hard to find. Thanks in advance.

-Captain Fester

#3 ·
yep, if you find something not for the fury you want, post it here and we might be able to figure it out with getting it to work or to get an alternative part that works with this bike. there are vendors that give discounts to forum members, that you can find through some of the pages and

#4 ·
Congrats on the new bike. You came to the right place! Do a search for what your looking for. There is a lot out already for this bike. Chances are we have already addressed it. If not, or you can't find it, post the question. There are a lot of knowledable people on this forum.

#5 ·
Shh dont give away the secrets that some of try to help people........Ahh well post whatever it is you may have questions about. Alot of stuff has been adressed on here and you can usually search for it, If your striking out with that post your questions and we will figure something out.

Incase you didnt know some of the regular VTX1300 pipes also work on the fury with a little modifying, Currently there are 3 fuel controlers out for the bike (Fuggin, Cobra FI2000r, Dynojet Powercommander V), 1 aftermarket tail light, Possibly 3 sets of aftermarket Forward controls (Accutronics, Raw, Supreme Legends), A wide tire Kit (Sumo-X), One Lowering kit (Low and Mean), Exhaust options for Fury W/Out going into VTX1300 pipes (Fuggin, Cobra, Sampson, Vance and Hines, Hacker, Roadhouse, and Morton)

#8 ·
A real good way to get parts 'n customizing ideas is look at past and present fury's of the month; especially all the great bikes in the april contest; they're photo'ed to show off the mods as well as possible, and almost all have a list at the bottom of what mods they are ... then it's just a matter of getting online and kissing yer wallet goodbye :)

#13 ·
...AGREED!

#12 ·
well you should have gotten the black one as it's the best color of them all lol, yeah i know i'll hear crap about that. anyways, like everyone has said just look around the site and be prepared to do a lot of reading to see what all is available and if you are looking to do something that you haven't seen done then just ask in a forum and someone will point you in the right direction or it will start a discussion and you'll hear the positive and negative of doing something, welcome to the fury world.

Don

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.