Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My name is Scott, I live in Memphis, TN. Just bought a 2010 Honda Fury yesterday. It was definitely an impulse buy, but no regrets. I love it! I can't wait to ride it down Beale Street tonight. I am currently in grad school at The University of Memphis. I work for the State of Tennessee in their IT department. I am a huge sports fan! I follow my Memphis Tigers and the Memphis Grizzlies. Also a huge Atlanta Braves fan. I enjoy riding on the weekends.

Hope to learn all the "tricks of the trade" from the forum.

Scott

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome! Lots of info on here. I have videos on my link below from air ride systems to other cool stuff on the Fury. As soon as you do your first modification, you need to order a Fury Nation Shirt!

First mod... Do the exhaust! Its a must!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
welcome to the club--the more you ride the more questions you'll have--ask away.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
boy, ain't that the truth.
i'm just sick & t....ired of spending $$.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
First thing you will want to do is check out the FAQs, this is over a year and a half of Fury and will answer most questions. Top right button after search button. Most time you are better using the Google Search, rather than site search, which sucks. If you want custom pipes, we have a very talented, reputable Member named MFR, (My Fury Ride) who will make you some nice ones. :D

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Welcome, grew up in Memphis. Beale street bike night is kick ass!!!
I believe J.A.T.O is in your area so you might want to look him up for some cruising.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy that new Fury. Ride safe...........

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yeah, you will not be sorry with your impulse buy. I was not a cruiser guy until this bike came out. It was made for me.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hey i live down in Walls, MS maybe i'll see you around some time. A guy i work with bought one last week. Maybe we'll get enough people together here near memphis for MFR's next mod road trip. If you don't already know who MFR is "MyFuryRide" you will soon!

Good luck and let me know if you need any help!

Oh and if you have the cobra swepts and are interested in pulling the baffles, lmk soon. This thread should clarify;

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/fur...at/6857-free-baffle-removal-tool-w-video.html

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Oh and if you need any riding gear cheap i got a place down here worth checking out. Nice folks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts