Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my about Fury for a few months now, but am new to the forum! Met some great guys at the Dreyer Make a Wish run in Indy on Sat...thanks for including me! I love, love, LOVE my bike and spend every spare moment ridin'! Looking forward to getting some great ideas here and learning lots!! :)

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Welcome to the list! Sounds like ya'll had fun up there.
Ugh.....just because you live in Mississippi doesn't mean you're obligated to say "ya'll". LOL :D Now watch all the southerners come beat the crap outta' me.

Welcome, Furyous1! Glad to have you aboard. ......and it does sound like you guys had a good time up there. :)

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
It was great to meet you oh Furyous1!!

Guys you should have seen the look on her face when I told her there were 8 Furys on the other side of the semi!!!

she looked like this!!!!-----> :eek:

then when we got around the semi she looked like this----> :D

Priceless!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Hey Furyous1, remember me? I was the cool one with the hangover moving real slow, lol. That's why I didnt talk to much. Feeling much better now! Never drinking like that again!:D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was great to meet you oh Furyous1!!

Guys you should have seen the look on her face when I told her there were 8 Furys on the other side of the semi!!!

she looked like this!!!!-----> :eek:

then when we got around the semi she looked like this----> :D

Priceless!!!!
Yep! That is SO true! I was so excited to see all those Furys in one place...people ask me all the time, "so what do you call that?" I just smile and say, "all MINE" :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Furyous1, remember me? I was the cool one with the hangover moving real slow, lol. That's why I didnt talk to much. Feeling much better now! Never drinking like that again!:D
Yes, I do remember! Glad you are feeling better...but I've learned never say never!!

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Welcome Furyous1. I was at Indy also. I was the cool one with the hangover. It was nice to meet you there. Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I've had my about Fury for a few months now, but am new to the forum! Met some great guys at the Dreyer Make a Wish run in Indy on Sat...thanks for including me! I love, love, LOVE my bike and spend every spare moment ridin'! Looking forward to getting some great ideas here and learning lots!! :)
Hey Furyous1,
Too bad I didn't get to meet ya.
I was supposed to make that run. Family stuff. Maybe next year.
Glad you joined the forum.:D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome to the Fury Forum!!!

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
What up dog! Cool name "Furyous1" and I must say excellent choice on the color.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I said that once...or was it twice?

welcome Furyous1. this forum has a ton of good info that will keep you up late and on line early.
enjoy.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome from the Heart of Dixie.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts