Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this form. I love my Fury. My wife bought it for me last year for father's day. This year I will spend my time an money making it my own. I plan to change out the pipes, air intake, grips and foot pegs. I am very happy with my Fury and am so glad my wife bought it for me.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cobra Exhaust

I am considering the Cobra Swept exhaust pipes. Any reviews from you guys?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That is one Hell of a wife you have there to go & buy a Fury for you @ fathers day:cool: Get ready to spend some money on the Mods brother:eek:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Lots to choose from check out the sounds on you tube! I'am running with the Morton Infernos .Awesome BADASS sound. Where are you at ?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome aboard Dean!

I love my Fury. My wife bought it for me last year for father's day.
You lucky devil! She sounds like a real keeper!

As far as the pipes go, if you're not in a real big hurry (since there is a slight waiting list) MyFuryRide is whipping up 100% custom pipes made to order! Every set he's made so far is just top notch and sound absolutely superb!

Take care!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome brother! Let me know when u need a new custom look on that paint. My links below. Ride safe!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
HI DEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Hi dean and welcome. Get ready to fasten your seat belt course here we go .

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
That's a relief. Considering my US English grammar sucks! :eek: lol
Mine sucks too, and I live here. Ohh well, we arn't all as dumb as the way we type. Welcome to the forums

1 - 20 of 41 Posts