Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I have been a sport bike rider for 12 years. My motorcycle desire started off on a Honda night hawk 250 and the age of 14. Five short years later I joined the US Air Force and purchased a 2000 Honda CBR 600F4. Exactly one year and one month ended up in a nasty accident, car did not see me on a main road and pulled out from a side road. Needless to say the bike was trashed but not my love. Few months of physical therapy, a good friend offered me a killer deal, my mangled bike for his 2002 Honda 954RR at pay off. I had that from 2002 through 2008 until i sold the 954 to my brother and picked up a 2006 Honda RC51. Two months ago after paying off the RC I decided for a change. Being a honda guy all my life I went to several dealers to see what honda could offer for my life change. I fell in love with the matte orange 2011 fury but could not find one close enough to get. So looking for an alternative the all black grew on me. Traded in the RC for a 2012 fury and loving it!Currently stationed in Layton, Ut.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Welcome! And Congrats. We thank you for your service. Please let me direct you to the FAQs, top right button. This is a must read! Will answer a lot of questions. Any time you need help, just holler, some one will have the answer.

·
Read Only
781 Posts
Welcome to the fray. <<<< previous RC51 rider myself. There are days I wish i still had her.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I feel your pain. Had the same thing happen back in 1968 to me. Driver pulled out from a side street and I hit her broadside. Totaled out a brand new 500 Triumph Daytona. Fortunately I lived to ride another day, can't say the same for the bike. Ride safe and welcome to the forum........

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
welcome from upstate NY...............:).....................t

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting a Fury.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts