Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

It was between 2 bikes 2008 Harley Davidson Fatbob or 2010 Honda Fury.
The minute I layed eyes on the Fury I was sold:) So here I am. Now I want to start customizing. If anyone knows where to buy the side mount plate that flips up and down let me know please. Thats the 1st upgrade I want. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Hey Guys

It was between 2 bikes 2008 Harley Davidson Fatbob or 2010 Honda Fury.
The minute I layed eyes on the Fury I was sold:) So here I am. Now I want to start customizing. If anyone knows where to buy the side mount plate that flips up and down let me know please. Thats the 1st upgrade I want. Thanks
Welcome to the board, love the Fatbob, probably get one within the year. If you mean this plate RAW Design-The Fat Box, Big Tire Motorcycle Kits Products Page go to the sponsor Raw Designs.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Congrats on your new ride brother!
You made a great choice by going with the Fury as you will see how many times you get stopped and asked if it's a custom ride and was it around 40-50K. Not to mention the comfort and reliability factors. All the best. Which color did you choose?

Larry
New York

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have the "flip" license plate holder from Raw Design AND....their LED front and back turn signals. Very High quality merchandise. Be advised, the flip license is not lighted.....not a problem for me, but just a "heads up"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on your new ride brother!
You made a great choice by going with the Fury as you will see how many times you get stopped and asked if it's a custom ride and was it around 40-50K. Not to mention the comfort and reliability factors. All the best. Which color did you choose?

Larry
New York
Hey Larry

Thanks for the reply. I know what you mean. I've had a couple people ask me if it was a custom bike. I picked up a Black and Chrome Fury.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts