Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW TO THIS FORUM... OLD TO HONDAS
In process of purchasing Fury over an M-109.
Now riding an 07 DX - NiteRod Special
Just sold my 2001 Sabre AND 2003 NOMAD.
Previous was an 83 v-45 Sabre and a 72 CB750 with a 900 bore and chopped old-school.
Would like to know your impressions of the Fury. I'm buyin off the floor - no test.
Thanx.... G4CE

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I too bought mine off the floor, no test, and couldn't be happier. This is my first Honda and I'm really loving it. It's a head turner for sure,not the fastest bike on the road but one of the best looking IMO and the list of mods available are only limited to how much plastic you want to melt or cash you want to burn. Welcome to the forum, you won't regret buying a Fury.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I also bought with no test and no bike. I bought the matte sight unseen, they went and picked it up from a dealer about 40 miles away still in the crate and assembled it right in front of me. Couldn't be happier. Love the bike. Just watch out the mod bug, comes with all furys and it's highly contagious.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I was very close to buying a Sabre or Interstate when I test road the Fury. Changed my mind right away. You won't be sorry. I'm enjoying the mod game and the bike is looking better all the time.

·
Registered
180 Posts
welcome to the forum. just get the fury, you won't be disappointed; but if for some reason you are--sell it to one of your rideing buddies because when they see it they will want one also :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome! I bought right off the floor as well, and love it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey welcome!
Go ahead and buy it...got mine 1 year ago, no complaints at all. Bought mine off the floor too! Get ready for lots of stares and lots of "what kinda bike is it?" Like everyone says, watch out for the mod. bug...it'll get ya.

Sept 20 and it's freakin' snowing today!! W.T.F.??( only in Canada...eh!)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
hey welcome!
Go ahead and buy it...got mine 1 year ago, no complaints at all. Bought mine off the floor too! Get ready for lots of stares and lots of "what kinda bike is it?" Like everyone says, watch out for the mod. bug...it'll get ya.

Sept 20 and it's freakin' snowing today!! W.T.F.??( only in Canada...eh!)
lol i cant wait for some cooler temps, Avg Temp here has been 97 since the end of April, its 96 today and humid as hell, Im looking foward to the Fall weather:D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome! Fury's a great bike & a super platform to work off of (you been warned about the mod bug...). Lovin' mine, and that comes from a guy who had never owned a Japanese bike... Not sorry, I can tell you! As a side note, while I bought my bike in Canada, I went thru a dealer that brought it up from the States... Saved me $2grand on the purchase price. I see you're in the GTA, so if you'd like, feel free to pm me, and I'll put you in contact with these folks... $2000 can buy a lot of goooood mods!

·
Premium Member
13,703 Posts
welcome to the forum.now get you wallet out as you are going to be held up by a whole bunch of venders.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanx for the welcoming all. I'm used to the modding fever and the economic impact it has. Already lining up goodies to procure. I've already got fast, if I want faster I'd pick up an MV Agusta. Problem is the traffic in front of me is always in my way!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts