Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Here's a vid... hope you guys enjoy it, guess the quality is better than the other one that I had up... just a simple walk through...

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I could have sworn you have the “Kuryakyn” Zombie Lever and Engine Kit. But in your video you say the levers are “Cure-a-con” and the Engine Kit is “CureKut”. I guess there are plenty of manufactures out there nowadays.:D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey James good job buddy!

I hadn't sen the toe pegs and spike air intake yet but looks great!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks bro, just installed the pegs and intake within the last 2 weeks!...

I could have sworn you have the “Kuryakyn” Zombie Lever and Engine Kit. But in your video you say the levers are “Cure-a-con” and the Engine Kit is “CureKut”. I guess there are plenty of manufactures out there nowadays.:D
Lol.... Beer slurs....

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Where do you find so many of the “one finger salutes”? You must have to give a lot of them out.
Beer slur... Isn't it like 4:30 out west? You shouldn't be slurring that early. 7:30 here, just finished up a pizza with the kids so I'll grabe me some "suds":D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where do you find so many of the “one finger salutes”? You must have to give a lot of them out.
Beer slur... Isn't it like 4:30 out west? You shouldn't be slurring that early. 7:30 here, just finished up a pizza with the kids so I'll grabe me some "suds":D
Yea, it's my day off and it was like noon when I was drinking... :cool: Shoosh... :p

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
should of done like that rockin you lame ass fury company does. put some hard metal music in the background

what's that companies name? Low & Gone... hmmm...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey James good job buddy!

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Great job James!!! Your bike is looking gooooood.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Great Vid, the Bike is looking awesome..
Great job James!!! Your bike is looking gooooood.
Nice vid thanks...........
Thanks, appreciate it! Just ordered my run/stop/turn module today... should get it here in a couple of days... guess I should drill the holes and prime out my brackets tomorrow, start getting them ready to paint on Sunday... Maybe next weekend for total install... only have to decide if I'm in the mood to vid it or photo it...

Thanks... umm, again trip... you getting drunk :p... second similar post bro... ;)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Bike looks great, really like the L&M adapter and intake you put on....best yet

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Nice job James, your bike looks awesome. I might have to get on the ball now and order that adapter kit for the spike intake I have sitting on the work bench. I love what you and Tony have done with the toe pegs. That's nice alternative to forward controls if you don't need the leg room and a very inexpensive mod that really makes and adds a nice touch to the bike. I previously looked to do something like that but quickly dismissed the thought after taking a closer look at the factory pegs. I thought it might turn into a real nightmare cutting off the pegs and drilling through the backside of the factory weld. It looks like it would be wise to leave 1/4" of the old stock there to work with when you cut them off or did you just cut them off flush? I ordered a set of pegs yesterday and give it a shot also. Thanks for sharing the video.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts