Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, We are still working hard to bring the Fury some of the most cutting edge aggressive looking products to the market. This is just the tip of the ice berg, but for now here's another pipe style for your Fury....

The Viper-2's are a 2 into 1 performance pipes that increases torque to your 1300cc motor. The dimensions are 1 3/4" X 2" x 3", with a baffle for the proper back-pressure. The pipes will work with the stock air box. They will come in all our standard finishes, like Chrome, Flat Black and Silver. The Viper-2 Pipes will retail $759.

They will be soon released on our website.

Check out the Honda Fury pipes at this link

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Oh Yeah! Definitely Low & MEAN!

Was just about to order the Cobra Speedster Swept. Changed my mind. Gots to get me the chrome Viper-2 pipes!

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I really like the style of these pipes!!! Great job!

:cool:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I just changed my order with L&M to the Viper's instead of the Mayhem. They are going to look awesome in black on the SE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Those are sick!:cool:

Can we get a pic of the whole bike with those?

chopped,
I can't wait to see that.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Hey chopped; Did they give you a ship date? I cannot decide which pipes from L&M I want. I am waiting to see at least one of their sets in finished form.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey all, We just updated our sound clips for both of our new pipes for the Honda Fury. Please keep in mind these are the first of many pictures to come so as we get better images we will update our website.

Here's a link to our Honda Fury Exhaust pipes. Thanks for checking us out!

LM

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Hey chopped; Did they give you a ship date? I cannot decide which pipes from L&M I want. I am waiting to see at least one of their sets in finished form.
They told me that they would ship them in 2 weeks. I'm going to go crazy waiting for it!!!

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Have to wait two whole weeks -- ugh

They told me that they would ship them in 2 weeks. I'm going to go crazy waiting for it!!!
Ahhh Bloody hell... figures I ordered the Cobra's - arriving tomorrow - and L&M creates the sickest pips yet. I just had to have them, guess thats what I get for being impatient. lol So if anyone wants a new set of Cobra's (still in the shipping box) $585 + shipping let me know.

I don't know if I can wait T W O whole weeks!!! <-- worse then a hyper five year old at Xmas.
T

·
Registered
18 Posts
cool. so can a subject matter expert please explain the advantage of adding the fuel controller card for $250 bux. thanks.:confused:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
cool. so can a subject matter expert please explain the advantage of adding the fuel controller card for $250 bux. thanks.:confused:
With the addition of an exhaust the bike will run too lean. The fuel controller will allow you to add fuel, so it runs better.

·
Registered
27 Posts
An FI controller is not completely necessary, i built a set of pipes exactly like the Viper IIs out of some vtx 1800c factory headpipes which are the exact same size of the L&M pipes and I have no real lean issues. There is a little bit of pop under decel but nothing serious at all.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i will wait until I can get a pipe that don't yellow. These will look terrible after running for a little while. Way too much $$ for this exhaust there will be much better in the future.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts