Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just released*** Polished Stainless Steel Wheel Cover for the Honda Fury and 1300 Custom Line motorcycles. This item has a mirror finish, very easy to install, and drastically improves the look of the rear wheel. This cover hides all the casting marks inside of the rear brake rotor.

We will be doing a Special price for Pre-orders, this item is going into production next week. Retail on this item will be $49 the PRE-ORDER Special will be $30 that includes shipping. We will accept Pre-orders till Sunday night 7/25/10. Your welcome to email us if you can't reach us by phone to request this Pre-order special deal at [email protected]

**Wheel cover only fits the stock rear wheel**

This product is not yet on our website, you guys always get first dibs!

LM

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Chris, please put one aside for me and let me know when they are ready to go. thanks

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you offering the polished rotors also ? That does look good..
Most people have polish shops in their area, we paid $30 per side to polish. I would suggest finding a local polish shop to save on shipping and paying the middle man.

Dave, I got one for you buddy, just shoot me an email and I will put you at the top of the list.

LM

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Im in too, will look great if I ever get time to get my wheels off to get them chrome.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Is it me that I only see a over brightly taken picture? What about a small video showing the wheel?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Is it me that I only see a over brightly taken picture? What about a small video showing the wheel?
I think your right about the bright pic..

·
Registered
193 Posts
Spoke w/ L&M this AM, they should be ready to send them out by middle of next week. Also they will have an install video for this mod.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
So they will be coming unfinished... Black powder coat here I come... LOL :D

·
Registered
829 Posts
I am not sure if it is because I am looking at this thread on my phone, but the pictures are not very clear to really show me what I am looking at. Do you have any more pictures of this product you can post?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I am not sure if it is because I am looking at this thread on my phone, but the pictures are not very clear to really show me what I am looking at. Do you have any more pictures of this product you can post?
Visual description... basically, the rotor on the back of the bike, has a cap or a fill in block that covers the center hole on the rotor. The one with the markings on it if you look at it on your bike. It makes it flush with the rotor, and if both your rotor and the L&M cover are both polished, it looks like one solid rotor instead of a broken up mess...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
The top pic was taken without a flash and the bottom pic was taken with a flash. A mirror surface is about the hardest thing to take a picture of and make look good.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Any plans for the left side?

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
The top pic was taken without a flash and the bottom pic was taken with a flash. A mirror surface is about the hardest thing to take a picture of and make look good.
You can see that the entire rotor is polished on the picture with the cover, look at the reflection of the brake caliper ;) It's not the flash... you can also see that the second picture has a white background adding a cleaner picture.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any plans for the left side?
Yes, We are working on two left covers right now. One to cover the drive hub and the other to replace the tool holder. You guys don't need a tool holder do you?? Just a cool looking cover to match our air intake adapter. Plus make those HD guy carry their own tools, we don't need to carry them on the Fury.

LM

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Yes, We are working on two left covers right now. One to cover the drive hub and the other to replace the tool holder. You guys don't need a tool holder do you?? Just a cool looking cover to match our air intake adapter. Plus make those HD guy carry their own tools, we don't need to carry them on the Fury.

LM
Oh, thank goodness for the Hub cover:D... cause mine is somehow starting to fade? The color seems to be fading a little bit and don't know why...:confused:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Way to go Low and Mean...You read my mind!!! I want it all!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts