Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, great forum. Just purchased 2016. The bike is all stock. Looking forward to modifying the bike a little at time. I think the first thing I will change is the seat to accommodate longer rides. The bike fits me well, I had no discomfort anywhere except for my seat. I would also like to add a comfortable passenger seat for my wife and daughter to ride along with me. Flip flopping between Mustang or Corbin. I would like to be able to change between solo and passenger with a back rest.

I bought the bike from New Brunswick. Rented a car with my Brother In law, drove out to New Brunswick from Ontario. We both purchased a bike and rode home in two days, 1545 kms. We ventured through Maine with perfect weather and conditions. Beautiful time of year with all trees changing color. Look forward to using the forum.

Best Regards.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
Welcome from California!
We have a map of the Fury Nation that might show who is near you, the link is above my signature picture. If you are interested, I can add you on there, just need a postal code ONLY and I can make it happen. Not a problem if you would rather not, of course, you are free to still check it out, make suggestions or additions as well.
Be safe out there and enjoy the ride!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts