1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey Kent, do you have a Fury? I am also from Sparkelcity, #9 down the road from B.S. I have a dark red Fury, picked it up this past June and loving it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Kent, do you have a Fury? I am also from Sparkelcity, #9 down the road from B.S. I have a dark red Fury, picked it up this past June and loving it.
actually not at the moment im waiting till after taxes to put a down payment of the matte silver fury they have at palmetto cycle. i actually live of og hanging rock rd off of old furnance in boiling springs.

I seen a black fury in bs two days ago looked awesome i havent seen a red one around

·
Premium Member
13,713 Posts
welcome kent.i joined the service in columbia in 1962.you are making a good choise in the fury.got mine in may.keep the rubber on the ground.

·
Registered
74 Posts
cool, when you get it maybe we can hang and ride some. I ride alot in the NC mountains and made 4 trips down to Beaufort during the summer. I have put a little over three thousand miles on it so far. I live down behind Holden (sp?) boat shop, near the Whitney dam. My son rides a 04 Shadow that is about the same color, he has been learning and we plan to ride alot this summer. keep in touch

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
cool, when you get it maybe we can hang and ride some. I ride alot in the NC mountains and made 4 trips down to Beaufort during the summer. I have put a little over three thousand miles on it so far. I live down behind Holden (sp?) boat shop, near the Whitney dam. My son rides a 04 Shadow that is about the same color, he has been learning and we plan to ride alot this summer. keep in touch
I know were u talkin bout near Whitney thats cool. Yea definatly when i get some money in order i will be heading to palmetto to pick up the matte silver fury hopefully they will still have it.

You may have seen my car around the sparkle city area. its a red 98 SS Camaro 383 stroker cammin hard with charcoal colored z06 corvette wheels on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts