Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
So alas the Memphis Shades Bullet and the Gradient Black Speed Demon (21"W and 18"H) are no longer available ANYWHERE. So now my only two good options are the Alley Cat which is 19"W and 17.5"H; and the Big Shot which is 21"W and 20"H (which I think would be too big). I'm 5'8". :censored:

Whatcha thoughts on what I should do?

Big Shot
Alley Cat
IMHO Alley Cat (More streamlined) It was my second choice when I bought my Demon. Also, have you looked into other manufacturers's windshields?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Interesting...

Called Kuryakyn for a bike I'm working on, they're sold out of many parts due to a huge Sturgis turnout. They suggested calling RevZilla or J&P Cycles as they should have stock.
Got mine from J & P Cycle ... actually visited their store in Ormond Beach. (Just down the road from Jacksonville, FL.)

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
141 Posts
Have you called Memphis Shades direct and confirmed if no longer in production..or get a ETA ?

There may have been a run on shields at the distributer level due to Sturgis last week or maybe Cofefe 19 has something to due with it also.

The Speed Demon 😈 would be worth waiting for since it looks so right and does a good job.
@FuryInAlpine just called and they said it is no longer in production and they have no idea if it will ever come back :(
[/QUOTE]
Maybe if we could get X number of prepaids , they would build them?? I was looking at them and seen the out of stock. The whole motorcycle industry should wake up. I worked for AGCO ALISS 20 YEARS AGO IN PARTS. We did what is called lost sales. If you had a number for a part and out of stock or nolonger made. You tagged it as a lost sale. AGCO tracked all that , every month. The next year their were always old part numbers added back and parts put back into production. Short runs to start to see if the demand was really still their. Sometimes if it was high priced . They would ask dealers to put in stock orders. So we would call people and ask. Would you still buy a new one if we could get it? NAPA DOES THE SAME THING ON SOMETHINGS.

·
Registered
468 Posts
It's a long story...
But I have in my possession a used Speed Demon Gradient with black brackets complete for a Fury that fits all years.

Give me a day or so to determine price and condition or MAKE OFFER !.

Was going to PM original poster Diva Vixen but has been changed to 68770 and is " Read Only ".. Does anyone have an explanation ?

·
Registered
468 Posts
@FuryInAlpine just called and they said it is no longer in production and they have no idea if it will ever come back :(
Maybe if we could get X number of prepaids , they would build them?? I was looking at them and seen the out of stock. The whole motorcycle industry should wake up. I worked for AGCO ALISS 20 YEARS AGO IN PARTS. We did what is called lost sales. If you had a number for a part and out of stock or nolonger made. You tagged it as a lost sale. AGCO tracked all that , every month. The next year their were always old part numbers added back and parts put back into production. Short runs to start to see if the demand was really still their. Sometimes if it was high priced . They would ask dealers to put in stock orders. So we would call people and ask. Would you still buy a new one if we could get it? NAPA DOES THE SAME THING ON SOMETHINGS.
[/QUOTE]

I have in my possession a Memphis Shades, Speed Demon, black gradient with black plates (brackets), fork clamps, allen wrench and instructions.

All ready to ship in original factory box.

The shield has been thoroughly inspected and like new with no scratches or defects.

This is without a doubt the best fitting, looking AND functional windscreen that fits the Fury of all years perfectly.

There are plenty of pictures in my albums of the screen mounted on bike.

I'm selling it for only $170. And I will pay shipping in USA.

Please PM if anyone interested.

Thank you
Screenshot_20200914-220421_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200914-220401_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200914-220332_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200914-214310_Gallery.jpg

·
Registered
468 Posts
Here are some pics of Speed Demon mounted on Fury.

Screenshot_20200915-102836_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-004126_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-003948_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-003902_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-003539_Chrome.jpg

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
141 Posts
I have in my possession a Memphis Shades, Speed Demon, black gradient with black plates (brackets), fork clamps, allen wrench and instructions.

All ready to ship in original factory box.

The shield has been thoroughly inspected and like new with no scratches or defects.

This is without a doubt the best fitting, looking AND functional windscreen that fits the Fury of all years perfectly.

There are plenty of pictures in my albums of the screen mounted on bike.

I'm selling it for only $170. And I will pay shipping in USA.

Please PM if anyone interested.

Thank you
View attachment 238064

View attachment 238065

View attachment 238066

View attachment 238067
[/QUOTE]
Do you still have it?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Do you still have it?