Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Been a proud Fury owner for 2 weeks now. Bought a 2012 1300 all black and chrome.
It's my first bike ever and learning to ride. Having a lot of fun here in Vegas.
I plan on spending most of my time on the forum in the DIY section. Already found thousands of dollars of things I want to upgrade! Haha.
Nice to meet all of you!

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Welcome from Denver. There is a wealth of knowledge and information available here, some really great guys. Even @Kbuskill...

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Late welcome from California, and yeah, we all love ours too! Vegas is a great place to ride, minus the cars. Just watch out for them, even if you are in the right!

I have a map of the Fury Nation going on here, you can get to it from the link by my signature picture. I'm adding willing members, just need a zip code (no addresses!). I'd love to keep this thing full of events, hangouts, ride routes, etc. If you don't want to be added, that's fine too, check it out and see if anyone is nearby!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey all,
Been a proud Fury owner for 2 weeks now. Bought a 2012 1300 all black and chrome.
It's my first bike ever and learning to ride. Having a lot of fun here in Vegas.
I plan on spending most of my time on the forum in the DIY section. Already found thousands of dollars of things I want to upgrade! Haha.
Nice to meet all of you!
Three weeks for me on my buy, and really enjoying it. Damn though, I went my first week without popping the clutch once--before killing it, in the neighborhood. The EFI is the bomb, after years of messing with a choke and sputtering. Good Luck, and ride safe!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts