Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not got it yet

Thanks for the welcome I havent bought my Fury yet what I have is a Yam 650Classic and gert my full Lic early next year but was thinking on buying one now so i can custom it I also joined becouse this is the best place to get fed back on the fury.
So if you have anything that you would change on your bike what would it be

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is correct. But just to make it interesting we use two and three letter codes when we abbreviate our states. So NSW = New South Wales, QLD = Queensland, WA = Western Australia and so on.

And welcome to the forum.:D
Thanks Mate

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome Tonto Im guessing you are from toronto? you wont regret the fury mate awesome ride owned my for 12 months love it . im in Campbelltown in Sydney

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New bloke

Welcome Tonto Im guessing you are from toronto? you wont regret the fury mate awesome ride owned my for 12 months love it . im in Campbelltown in Sydney
I really cant wait until i get one and make it my own. Do you have a fat Tyre on yours Rick I had a look for same photos of your bike but you haven't posted any:( Have you been on a long road trip on your bike and was it comfortable chat soon mate

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome aboard and ask all the questions you want.
Hi Richard
I see you have a fat tyer on you bike is it the standard or Sumo kit form.
I love the look of it in the photo. Do you still take on the corners as if you had the standard tyres on. Is it legal to have your rego on the axle bolt
The last bike i had was 20 years ago Kawa 1100 gpz I never really done any modifications to it as it wasn't the time then more to the point I never had the money.
So now I am looking forward to owning a fury and customising it have you done much to you bike to make it comfortable to ride, a new seat?
Stay Upright Richard

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey there,

Welcome to the forum...this place rocks. These guys have been awesome and helped me out heaps.

Hey if you haven't bought yet check out the prices over there in states, I'm not sure how much it would cost to ship one over but man they are like half the price of ours.

I know a bloke here in fnq that has the fat tire kit cost him $6000 and he said the bike handles really well..

Ps Black Black Black...mmmmmkay lol

Cheers
Al

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
From USA

Yes your not wrong therre fury chick our exchange rate in $1.03 :)and the fury over there is around $10.000 so its worth concidering
$6000.00 thats to much for me :mad:
Any custom parts on your bike and how tall are you just asking as i am 6,2 and worrie about looking to big for the fury
Keep in touch Fury Chick
Tonto

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
oh man, i wanted to change my user name...tonto is sooooooooooooo cool!
welcome and ride safe.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yes your not wrong therre fury chick our exchange rate in $1.03 :)and the fury over there is around $10.000 so its worth concidering
$6000.00 thats to much for me :mad:
Any custom parts on your bike and how tall are you just asking as i am 6,2 and worrie about looking to big for the fury
Keep in touch Fury Chick
Tonto
hehe if you 6,2 lets just say I have the opposite problem....I was told the fury looks to big for me...lol

I have cobra swept pipes (baffles removed;-) power commander, irate grille and thanks to Dragboat I have a spike enroute. If you want pipes for god sakes get them sent over I paid and extra 2200 for my cobras power commander and dyno...had I have come here first I could bought heaps more sweet mods for my buck... You wont look too big...and seriously who gaf anyway..lol

Cheers
Al

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

Well being 6'2" you are most likely going to need some forward controls, I'm 5'11" and wish I had them.

Look on the forums for parts for your bike because people sell things on here a lot cheaper than you can get them for from vendors, good idea on getting a head start on buying stuff now if you are truly serious about getting the Fury, would hate to see you buy a bunch of parts that you'll never use if you don't end up getting the Fury.

If you look at the top of the page you'll see a link to Fury FAQ, read that as it has lots of information concerning what has been going on with the Fury for the last year and a half.

Here's a link to it in case you couldn't find it: http://www.furyforums.com/forum/honda-fury-general-discussion/3566-honda-fury-faq.html

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tonto

I was told that Scotsman and Red Indian are the best lovers so my name is Tonto MacPherson:) Thanks all for imput
Tonto

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I took on board what you said about importing my Fury but the only thing is you have to be a lawyer to understand everything so FT just buy it in Newcastle where men are men and women are grateful lol Tonto

1 - 19 of 19 Posts