Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my freedom performance exhaust which sounds amazing. First ride i scraped them around a right hander before i ever got off my road. So that brought on the next mod...Low and Mean 3inch fork extenders. Love both! No more scraping and the bike sounds amazing.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats! Did you have to change anything for the fork extensions? (Brake lines, cables, etc?)
Yes and no. I have a spacer made right now that goes inbetween the front brake line block and the tree under the bottom of the lower tree. I works for now. Going to order a longer brake line eventually. Didnt want to spend that much if i didnt like how the bike looks

·
Registered
734 Posts
Just installed my freedom performance exhaust which sounds amazing. First ride i scraped them around a right hander before i ever got off my road. So that brought on the next mod...Low and Mean 3inch fork extenders. Love both! No more scraping and the bike sounds amazing.
Congrats! Looks incredible! I just out the same pipes on mine friday, and scraped as well. Ordering the fork extensions now lol. It never ends, does it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! Looks incredible! I just out the same pipes on mine friday, and scraped as well. Ordering the fork extensions now lol. It never ends, does it?
Yea i just saw your other post on your thread, no it really never does end. I Think two inch would be enough to atleast get it back to stock but dont old me to it. I think with the three im able to get over a little futher than i could when the bike was stock exhaust and no risers. My pegs would drag before i was all the way over on the tires, but now the sissy strip has gotten even smaller with nothing scraping yet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts