Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Furys,

What do you think of our new stainless turnsignal bracket?

It's a polished 16 mm pipe, 240 mm long with a welded laser cuted bracket that mounts under the headlight using stock bolts and there are a 8 mm hole in the end for the turnsignals. There are small M4 bolts in each end for fasten the turnsignals. Cables coming up in the centre and goes up to the headlight for connection. With this bracket you will get a super clean installation and you get rid of those ugly cables around the fork tubes...

We don't have this in stock yet but we will start the production during this summer. We also make and have this bracket in stock for Kawasaki Meanstreak and VN 900. Suzuki M109, VTX and some other cruisers will also come out very soon.
Retail price is 99 Euro incl 25% sales. If you live outside EU you don't have to pay our 25% sales tax.
This bracket are all in stainless, handmade in Sweden and have lifetime warranty... How does this sound...?

When we have this kit ready we will also give you 10% extra a little while... :)

Anyone interested?

See VN 900 here:

We are always using Kellermann LED turnsignals, they are ok for EU and have great quality and are super bright.
See them here: Willkommen auf Kellermann-Online.com

Drop me a note at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Regards

Mattias / MTL Custom, Sweden

MTL Custom Bikeparts
Check also out us on Facebook for more pics and info.
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Looks good ... think I remember seeing that on another bike over there across the pond... thought it looked decent then, still looks decent

Sent from my Droid using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
438 Posts
Looks great and even with an E approval and for once it doesn't cost a fortune.

So Ill seriously consider these signals, first going to install my side mount and stealth taillight.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I dont know, im on the fence. It is a clean set up for sure. What i cant wrap my head around is the 25% sales tax? Sheesh.

Ball park, how much are we looking at in US currency?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont know, im on the fence. It is a clean set up for sure. What i cant wrap my head around is the 25% sales tax? Sheesh.

Ball park, how much are we looking at in US currency?
When we are selling outside EU we don't have to charge our 25% sales tax/VAT to our customers... so for you guys price is 25% lower... I have no idea if you need to pay vat for parts coming in. What so ever, we will help you out as much as we can to get the parts as cheap as we can to you.

Today is your USD very cheap for us in Sweden, the SEK and Euro are very high right now. With todays currency our retail price in USD would be around $110. A couple of years ago when the Dollar was expensive for us price would have been $70...

Just let me know if you have any more questions.

Mattias

1 - 7 of 7 Posts