Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I bought my 2014 Fury in June 2020 to get back on 2 wheels and make the ride to work and parking a little better. I love the look of it and it rides great! I also had a chance to let my nerd flag fly a bit and got a black Fury so I could call it a night Fury lol. I’ve got a little wiring to do to finish hooking it up but I even got a headlight that I can change the color and make it purple and I want to get the faring painted or maybe just a vinyl or something of Toothless to round out that theme.

I just stumbled across this site by accident while looking around for what mods I could find for this bike since it’s not really all that common of a bike. Looking forward to seeing what I can find! I would specifically like to put ape hangers and maybe a lower ride height and finish blacking it out at the moment, but open to potentially doing some other mods over time. I love this bike and plan on sticking with it for a long time!!!

6EBA8EC5-916F-4497-AD52-3CEEE91E69B6.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
3,466 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The information here is nearly endless.

Check out the old
Photo Of The Month
and
Fury Of The Month
contests...lots of awesome bikes there for ideas.

--
Tails of my Trailer Park Lows
It's so f#(<ing cold in here I put my freezer waffles in the toaster and they didn't even defrost.

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! The information here is nearly endless.

Check out the old
Photo Of The Month
and
Fury Of The Month
contests...lots of awesome bikes there for ideas.

--
Tails of my Trailer Park Lows
It's so f#(<ing cold in here I put my freezer waffles in the toaster and they didn't even defrost.
sweet! Thanks for pointing me in a direction to start lol any clues about where to look for the cables and stuff to put on ape hangers? Preferably in black since the end goal is to be completely blacked out

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
20191205_155909~01.jpg
FB_IMG_1530222269118.jpg
Welcome! There is a guy that already has the Night Fury name on here, but you can call your bike whatever you want.

If you're on Facebook, there's quite a few Fury groups on there. You can get a ton of ideas and find lots of aftermarket parts. I make quite a few different parts myself. I can make you a custom side mount license plate bracket is you're interested. It would look like the pic but have the Night Fury design, if you wanted it.

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
View attachment 240107 View attachment 240108 Welcome! There is a guy that already has the Night Fury name on here, but you can call your bike whatever you want.

If you're on Facebook, there's quite a few Fury groups on there. You can get a ton of ideas and find lots of aftermarket parts. I make quite a few different parts myself. I can make you a custom side mount license plate bracket is you're interested. It would look like the pic but have the Night Fury design, if you wanted it.
oh that would be badass!! How much would that run me?

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to fury world. I love the blacked out look when looking for my fury it was either the all blacked out look OR the maroon with chrome like I have.... enjoy the head turning and questions like “is that a Harley?” Or “who built that?” Lol View attachment 240109
yeah I love the confused looks when I say it’s a Honda lol

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They're all $165 plus $15 shipping. That includes polished or powder coated finish, the side design of your choice, all the mounting hardware, instructions, and a white LED plate light.
that would be awesome! I’ll definitely keep that in mind when finances level out

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Late welcome from me, and yeah, this site still has tons of info and ideas, so enjoy!

I have a map of the Fury Nation going on here, you can get to it from the link by my signature picture. I'm adding willing members, just need a zip code (no addresses!). I'd love to keep this thing full of events, hangouts, ride routes, etc. If you don't want to be added, that's fine too, check it out and see if anyone is nearby.

By now you must know to keep your head on a swivel out there. Never get complacent, and enjoy that ride!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts