Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help! Here is a sample I sprayed on a blank silver car tag. Left is a Bright Kandy green and the right is a Lime Kandy Greem... What shade are you guys feeling????

Attachments

·
Registered
724 Posts
I'm diggin the bright kandy green. It seems like you can see the shadows better. Or maybe it's how you did the lime green one. The lime green looks a little like someone had a few too many mai tai's and puked. But, in a good way.

Actually, I like them both a lot and I haven't seen a lime green color like that before.

Good work.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Hard decision as they both look good, but I guess if I had to pick I would go with the one on the right.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I think the bright will be too much on the entire bike but the lime would look good. I Have a friend that had his whole truck painted almost the same color candy lime and it looked pretty sweet.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I think the bright will be too much on the entire bike but the lime would look good. I Have a friend that had his whole truck painted almost the same color candy lime and it looked pretty sweet.
Ditto, the right !

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Hmm... Usually I enjoy the more toned down earthy colors but when it comes to green I'm a fan of the left one. Very nice shade of green. And are those some kind of leaves or something behind the left skull? :p That's a nice touch!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
i was thinking the other day what they Fury would look like in a green? I would pick the left as well, as IMO it would compliment the over all look of the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Go with the right Easy... It wont stand out as much against the silver frame...

IMHO

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
love the bright kandy for a over the top look. although if i were going subtle and "mean" i would go with the lime.

depends on what you want. also the one on the right makes me think of sick n twizteds bike - although with good artwork - and fuck that guy

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I also vote for the right. I like the missing tooth in the left skull and the cracks in the right skull.

·
Registered
183 Posts
The Lime Kandy Green E, more details and lines show. Specifically the lines the skull and the lines outlining the teeth look better.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Both look good!~

I like the color on the left sample, but I like the "character" of the graphic on the right better. If it were my decision, I think I'd go with the right.

Dick

1 - 20 of 31 Posts