Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in southeastern NM, Hobbs. Tons of bikes around here, customs, Harley's, you name it. But no Furys. The nearest Honda dealer is 100 miles away. Anyone else have one in the area?

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I live in southeastern NM, Hobbs. Tons of bikes around here, customs, Harley's, you name it. But no Furys. The nearest Honda dealer is 100 miles away. Anyone else have one in the area?
Welcome Madmechanic,
Man that's a long way to go for a service call.
How has the reaction from the HD crowd been?
T

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really good, most people dont know what it is. When I say Honda they are shocked. Around here, and most everywhere, its not what you ride its just that you ride, but I am really proud of mine. I like that its different and stands out.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Northwest NM here, Bloomfield. Gota lots of envious comments on the Fury, have had some of the HD b*#**@t too. Amazing how they don't have enough in em to just say Hey! Nice bike! Anyway, hope ya find some furys down there, at least you get a little longer ride season.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Alamogordo, NM (Holloman AFB) area. Have three dealerships within 70 miles, but had to drive to Rio Rancho to get a good deal.

Red Fury

Have had alot of compliments and even got pulled over by the Police just to see what kind of bike it was.:)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Had to get my matte silver in rio rancho also, too bad they can't seem to find my plate, on second temporary now. But alls good. laterz

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw another fury on the road, There is a red one in Lovington, I didnt get a chance to talk to the guy. did anyone make it to Ruidoso, I had to work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts