Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've never really liked the "Fat" lollies on the back of my bike. They looked out of place to me size wise so while browsing eBay the other day I stumbled upon these really small chrome with red lens turn signals and really liked them so I bought them....

I think they look much better and are more proportionate to the rear of the bike with the wide brake light.

Here's before:

Here's after:

I think they are an improvement and tied right into my Run, stop turn module. They are also just as bright as the larger OEM ones...

I like them for $20.00

What say you? :D

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LED? Clear lense offered?

Me likey.
Thanks..... I'm not sure. I posted a link above to the auction I won.... You can probably message them and ask... I do know one thing for sure.... I paid for them on the 27th and got them today..... Super fast shipping!!!

looking good matt orange.i had those on my vtx.
Thank you sir....Much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Looks great, were they 18 a piece ? Or a set ? Either way I really like them. What is the brand name of them ?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great, were they 18 a piece ? Or a set ? Either way I really like them. What is the brand name of them ?
The set.... I don't know the brand. They came wrapped in plastic with no paperwork. I assume they are probably made in China or Taiwan due to the price....

I figure for $18.00 if they fail I'm not out much... But I'm pleased at this point.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I suprised you didn't go with the low profile LEDs that leaves nothing hanging off the fender. The downsize is certainly an improvement. The orange is hot. My white is only cool because the frame is blacked out. Actually, the pearl is a great "color". If it was just plain white it would suck.

***jealous***

-Nate

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I suprised you didn't go with the low profile LEDs that leaves nothing hanging off the fender. The downsize is certainly an improvement. The orange is hot. My white is only cool because the frame is blacked out. Actually, the pearl is a great "color". If it was just plain white it would suck.

***jealous***

-Nate
hey Nate,

thanks for the comps

I did look at several flat/flush mount LED signals but I am big on visibility and I was concerned cages wouldn't be able to see or know where they were to notice the signals during the day. the oem lights were too big and clunky so I just wanted something smaller but still sticking out where others would know that was the signal....

sounds silly but its all a visibility thing.... :)
after being "T-boned" I'm stuck on being seen. you should see it at night. Orange LED's everywhere. under tank, under F&R fenders, engine all lit up like a Christmas tree.

as for your white... I really like the white because its neutral so you can go in any accent color direction you want.... great color.
Jess

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
What lights? After seeing your avitar, you could have put two police spot lights back there and I would of said, "Those look great"!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What lights? After seeing your avitar, you could have put two police spot lights back there and I would of said, "Those look great"!
lol!
hey if the avatar gets me brownie points for the bike ill take it...
lmao! I have the elusive matte Orange so I grasp for points any way I can hehehe

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You need to change your avatar man,,,,there's a crack in it ;)
yeah but its a goooood crack LOL

I hear that. Here are the helmet and jacket that I wear to ride in. I'm actually worried about people being fixated on me and hitting me anyway!

hey if the cage operator doesn't see that then they don't need to be driving!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice upgrade, did these fit the stock hole or was some mod necessary? I purchased a different pair from eBay and had to return them because the stock holes were too big.

As far as just installing an LED strip in lieu of the stock rear brake light, RAW is the only company I know that makes one, and $300 is way too much a row of LED lights!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts