Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys over the past two weeks i have been debaiting on getting a bigger bike ( saddle bags, fairing ect.) i love the fury but everyone i ride with likes to travel and travel far. with the fury i couldnt drive 300 miles a day holding everything in my hands, so i traded in my fury for a new HD street glide. i know i know a harley. this is the first hd ive owned. yal are still my riding brothers, and no i will not get the hd attitude since i grew up on metrics. i will be on this forum everyday like always and stripped my fury down so if any of yal want anything there up for sell.

Cobra swept pipes (25 miles on them), sissy bar with pad, kuri zombie levers, clear vtx turn lenses with chrome bezel, h.i.d. light kit. PM if intrested.

Thanks,
Dillon :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
I hear ya. I bought a vivid black StreetGlide 2 days before Thanksgiving and I love it. I couldn't let the Fury go. I am keeping the Fury, I still love the ride. I am just thankful I can aford to have both bikes. And I like you am not going to get the HD attitude either. Don't anyone be fooled, I might own a HD but my Fury won't be leaving my garage unless I'm on it for a ride.

Congrate Dillion on your new SG. I think you will like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sure with all those years you've earned it Dillon. Nice to see an old man on a Harley now that you're almost 20. We trust you'll pass on the crown of youth to our next most deserving member ... now where is that survey of yours with over 4000 hits :rolleyes:.
haha! ive had a honda since i was five..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts