Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have 18 inches of the white crap on the ground today.guess i will close the shop and catch up on some fury work.paint and chrome.hooray.yall keep the rubber on the ground,and have a merry and a safe holiday.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
It was 73 here in Phoenix yesterday but it will be cooling down to 71 today. But I saw snow on the TV & it made me cold.
LMAO! I left that perfect weather to go to 10 degree weather in Minnesota (I guess MN is having a heat wave) I can't wait til next week :(

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Need pictures of this magical "snow" event that you are talking about... San Diego, only rain... never heard of this "snow" that you speak of... :p

·
Registered
373 Posts
I am on the East Coast as well, luckily it is the southern part! Had a beautiful day, first in a while though. Got in a short ride after going to the movies.:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry fellow Fury Riders, the WX in TX is beautiful

Lows in the 40's, highs in the 60-70's. Plenty of sunshine. The Texas Hill Country rides never looked better. OK, we have been getting a little rain but we need that!

Mr Bill::)

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I would not want to be in the North East right now :D My sister in law is flying in on Christmas eve and it does not look pretty

·
Premium Member
13,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pics

Need pictures of this magical "snow" event that you are talking about... San Diego, only rain... never heard of this "snow" that you speak of... :p
pics of snowstorm

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
pics of snowstorm
Nice... honestly, miss the snow here in SD... raised up in Colorado, kind of stuck in SD... have to head for the mountains for snow of any kind... Make sure you come out of that garage with a pretty looking bike ;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
It is awesome riding weather here in the middle east..........puke!!!:eek: Cant wait for the florida weather!!! Here i come!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice... honestly, miss the snow here in SD... raised up in Colorado, kind of stuck in SD... have to head for the mountains for snow of any kind... Make sure you come out of that garage with a pretty looking bike ;)
i will post pics when im done.keep the rubber on the ground.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I was born in San Diego, so I know about the mystery of snow there. The only time I saw snow as a kid was when my Boy Scout troop went to the mountains for a camping to get our snow camper merit badge. I sure miss the 70 degree January days.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts