Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, any other Furys going to the North MB bike week? It is a cool event lots of bars, bikes, and hot chicks. Just say out of the city limits.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey, any other Furys going to the North MB bike week? It is a cool event lots of bars, bikes, and hot chicks. Just say out of the city limits.
What are the dates?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Myrtle Beach is not the most biker friendly place. I refuse to spend anymore hard earned cash in a place where I am not wanted. I will stick to Daytona or Panama City.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Myrtle Beach is not the most biker friendly place. I refuse to spend anymore hard earned cash in a place where I am not wanted. I will stick to Daytona or Panama City.
Good luck getting a friendly welcome in daytona in years to come. They are trying to get rid of the event all together. most vanues are taking thier business down to New Smyrna or up to Ormond Beach for bike week. Bruce Rossmeyer, the owner of Harley Davidson Daytona was the forerunner in the fight to keep bike week alive and well there. He died in a crash on his way to Sturgis this year. Now that he's gone, the city of Daytona will have little opposition to start enforcing laws that make bike week a thing of the past. It's a shame. I have a lot of fond memories of bike week. I'll be sad to see it go.

·
Registered
66 Posts
fall mb

I maybe going to fall mb. I went this past spring with my fury and had a great time. No problems at all, just had to wear my helmet and i'm used to that anyway because i live in western N.Y. The cops were after the real loud bikes but besides that i think the other stuff about not wanting the bikes there was all hype ! Let me know if you want to meet up ? Dave

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, you have to stay out of the city, but everthing goes on in N. MB, and Surfside anyway. I will never step a foot in the city of MB or spend a dime there, at any time of the year. N.MB loves bikers, they want us there. Check out MB bike week site, lots of info on there about those bastards in the city.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts