Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new Fury today, so if there's anyone in the northern part of Indiana looking to ride, hit me up!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am just south of Louisville... I will be spending a few months months in Indianapolis but that will be during the winter. Are you former military? Active duty here...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Soldierfury, thanks for your service...I appreciate what you do for us. I'm not former military, but I'm a career police officer, hence the nickname. (21 yrs & counting). Indy's a neat city; make sure you enjoy your time there!

·
Registered
4 Posts
soldier fury, where are you at south of the ville? ft. knox, ft. campbell? you said you were active duty, those are the only two active bases I know of, unless you are AGR somewhere, Anyways, Im former Active duty, served 3 years with the 82nd ABN DIV and 2 tours of Iraq. hopefully I will be getting a fury in march, I am right on the ohio river in east of madison indiana

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
soldier fury, where are you at south of the ville? ft. knox, ft. campbell? you said you were active duty, those are the only two active bases I know of, unless you are AGR somewhere, Anyways, Im former Active duty, served 3 years with the 82nd ABN DIV and 2 tours of Iraq. hopefully I will be getting a fury in march, I am right on the ohio river in east of madison indiana
I am there every other month in Ft Wayne for my company's director meetings
Soldierfury, thanks for your service...I appreciate what you do for us. I'm not former military, but I'm a career police officer, hence the nickname. (21 yrs & counting). Indy's a neat city; make sure you enjoy your time there!
Send them a PM, they wrote that back in August...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts