Honda Fury Forums: banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the thread to post pictures of your bike to compete for the November Fury of the Month title.

Limit of 5 pictures will be allowed, since I can only fit 5 pictures for each nominee.

Also, I can only take the first 10 self nominies since the voting thread only allows 10 selections to vote on!

Photo submissions will end 18 November.

On 19 November a voting thread will be opened for the participants which will last one week for the Fury community to vote on. This is a public poll...

On 27 November the November 2010 Fury of the Month will be announced!

Good Luck :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Smiley's Black Widow

Mods- Smiley's Chrome Fork End Caps, Timming, Crank Case, Lower Tree, Upper Tree Logo Replacement Cov. Kury Chrome Pegs, Swith Housing and Engine Cov. Deamon Cycle Mirrors, Smoked Deep Dish Turn Sigs, Chrome Front and Rear Brake Res Cov, Low and Mean Reaper Front Fender, Chrome Dip Stick, Irate Mesh Rad Grille, Spike Grips, Road Burner Exhaust, Chrome Handlebar Clamps, T-mod, Shock-mod, Shayne's side LP, MFR seat mod, MFR tail light mod...Peace out!

Attachments

·
Banned
622 Posts
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND MAY THE SICKEST:pBIKE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
6 more days to enter... or we can just give it to Smiley by default :p

·
Banned
622 Posts
just so he has someone to beat !...........lol

·
Registered
560 Posts
Don't have any new pics but I'll give it a shot.

Mods Include:
C&C - Fastback seat w/ devils tail flames
Vance & Hines - Exhaust
Low & Mean - Spike adapter / air filter, Spring
Kuryakyn - Iso grips w/ stiletto caps, stiletto front and rear pegs, engine kit, control covers / perch cover, levers
Accutronix - side mount plate holder.
Raw Designs - Front signals, tail light, fork caps
Honda - Sissy bar / pad
Fuggin fab - fuel controller
Joe Florida - RED leds
Drag designs - Mirrors

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Twisted, you know I can't use your submission until October 2011 :cool:

·
Banned
622 Posts
oh i just thought i couldnt win........heck buddie i did it so he would atleast not win by default..lol i dont want to win heck dont want the vote my bad homie

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh i just thought i couldnt win........heck buddie i did it so he would atleast not win by default..lol i dont want to win heck dont want the vote my bad homie
... but he still would have won by default ;) It's all good. We have at least 3 now :cool:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I guess I'll add mine since there's only a couple. I was gonna wait till I got more done.
SumoX kit
Sumo Wheels.
Cobra exhaust
C&C Seat.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a reminder, there 1 one day left for photo submissions

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
I guess I'll add mine since there's only a couple. I was gonna wait till I got more done.
SumoX kit
Sumo Wheels.
Cobra exhaust
C&C Seat.

I don't usually vote for blue bikes, but I kinda' like the looks of those wheels......and hell that dog seems to like it. I'm gonna' have to think about this.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I don't usually vote for blue bikes, but I kinda' like the looks of those wheels......and hell that dog seems to like it. I'm gonna' have to think about this.
But... are you sure about the dog liking it. he may have just pissed on the wheels

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
The biggest problem with Blue is they are so Damm fast that it is hard to admire them unless you spot one parked for gas or somthing as where Black or some other slower color is easy to look at....;):D:p:cool::eek:

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
But... are you sure about the dog liking it. he may have just pissed on the wheels
I really like Smiley's bike, especially since it's black, but I haven't always voted for a bike just because it's black. I voted for Richard's bike that one time.....of course he gave me some money to do so.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I really like Smiley's bike, especially since it's black, but I haven't always voted for a bike just because it's black. I voted for Richard's bike that one time.....of course he gave me some money to do so.
You prick.... I still have a half black bike because of you!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.