1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November 2010 Fury of the Month

tdebeers

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Thanks

A big thank you to all those individuals who have sent their positive remarks!
To those who have sent negative nasty PM's...
May Santa bring you all that you deserve - like an IRS audit.
T

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HaHa, you got nasty PM's for winning? The bike was clearly the winner after that land slide of votes... an AMAZING machine, for sure! :cool:

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
HaHa, you got nasty PM's for winning? The bike was clearly the winner after that land slide of votes... an AMAZING machine, for sure! :cool:
Thanks P,
But I was not joking. Got a surprisingly malevolent PM. Some people just seem to be Richard Cranium's! :rolleyes:
T

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
It’s okay, you can say Dick Head.:eek:

Interesting that someone would not like your bike, like I have said, it is the nicest looking Fury I have ever seen. Great job!:cool:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I cry FOUL! It was the beautiful chick that did it. Just kidding T; unquestionably, you have one helluva beautiful Fury, and I'm jealous! Congratulations! You richly deserve the win and the recognition.

Cheers

·
Registered
835 Posts
That bike is wicked and looks great! Congrats T....well deserved!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Gratz on your win... Looks like we'll have 2 FOTM winners at the chopperfest this year... :D

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I cry FOUL! It was the beautiful chick that did it. Just kidding T; unquestionably, you have one helluva beautiful Fury, and I'm jealous! Congratulations! You richly deserve the win and the recognition.

Cheers
Ahhh damn, BarFury, discovered my subtle strategie to influence the vote with a half naked hottie... :D Next year I will have to use a whole naked hottie... :rolleyes:

T

1 - 17 of 17 Posts