Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the details. There will be a car/bike show @ Bald Hill Long Island on August 1st.

Nassua County Sheriff Officers Assocation will be sponsoring a bike ride from Uniondale to Bald Hill for $20. This donation will gain you access into the show where the bike run ends.

AutoFest | K of C | Car Show

registration time is 8:30am
departure time is 9:45am

starting point: 60 Charles Lindberg Blvd. - Uniondale LI
destination: Bald Hill - Farmingdale LI

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Chris -
How was the bike wash man?
I couldnt deal with that traffic and then ride all the way back. Bear mountain ride was kool - Take care!

Larry

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris -
How was the bike wash man?
I couldnt deal with that traffic and then ride all the way back. Bear mountain ride was kool - Take care!

Larry
Larry, it was so cool to finally put a face behind the screen name. Meeting you and Ernie was great. Then meeting the other Kris was just icing on the cake. The ride was great, and for the life of me i couldnt figure out why you peeled off. I thought you knew a short cut. Good thing i didnt follow you! LOL Traffic was a royal bitch back to the shop. The girls were nice looking ... really young, but curves in all the right places. Traffic getting back on the island was a bitch too. My face is burnt, and my ass is flatter but the seat i was waiting for arrived today. Now i just have to have it re-wrapped, with better cushioning.

Keep in touch. We ( you, Kris, Ernie and myself ) need to do a Manhattan run. Tear that city up!

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Larry, it was so cool to finally put a face behind the screen name. Meeting you and Ernie was great. Then meeting the other Kris was just icing on the cake. The ride was great, and for the life of me i couldnt figure out why you peeled off. I thought you knew a short cut. Good thing i didnt follow you! LOL Traffic was a royal bitch back to the shop. The girls were nice looking ... really young, but curves in all the right places. Traffic getting back on the island was a bitch too. My face is burnt, and my ass is flatter but the seat i was waiting for arrived today. Now i just have to have it re-wrapped, with better cushioning.

Keep in touch. We ( you, Kris, Ernie and myself ) need to do a Manhattan run. Tear that city up!
OK - you must be on right now like me ....... LOL. It was truly a great day and it was really kool meeting you dudes off the forum! You and Ernie are some serious craftsmen who I admire. We definitley gotta run to NYC in the next few weeks - maybe hit the Seaport then blast it down Forty-deuce to the West side!
Later brother!

Larry

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Yeah guys I had a blast yesterday. Too bad you didnt stick around Larry. We whitelined all that traffic. It was quite the site seeing 80 bikes white line all together. The girls were HOT but they didnt get into washing the bikes. We dfinitely have to get together again for that photo shoot with the graffiti wall. I woke up late because I went out to Jones Beach last night so I didnt make it to that car show. Plus it looks like hammered shit outside with rain.
You guys are cool cats and we have to hook up again soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts