Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
I would like to think so but I doubt it. You guys have year round sun lol. But we do get to wear the cool chaps and leather jackets haha
Rotfl... just don't walk into a gay bar with those chaps on... might be asked to dance... :pVillage people anybody... ;) j/k

· Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK .... HOWS ABOUT THIS WEEKEND?

I have checked my calander for the July 4th weekend. I was gonna bring Big Blue in for her 600 mile tune up .. but riding comes first. Hows about a ride into the city either Sat or Sun morning? How long do we want to stay in the city? What time to meet and where? Lets get this rolling.

· Registered
1,513 Posts
OUCH! You guys suck lol.
Im headed to Waterbury next weekend for the fourth. I rode by 42nd st Saturday night and had a blast there. Stay away from Second ave though. They have about 15 blocks torn up and have plates all over. Take the west side if you guys do meet. Wish I could but its not doable for me. If you guys do it Friday night Im in though. Im not leaving until Saturday late morning. LMK

· Registered
1,513 Posts
Just remember that the Big Apple has its' own laws governing non OEM pipes. Pipes have to be OEm and stamped. If they find you with non OEM pipes they will confiscate your bike until you appearin court and the fine is $1,500. :eek:
OEM stamped? I never heard of that stamp. I have always ran my bikes with pipes what they do check is to see if you have the baffles in but 99.9% of the time they dont bother bikers. Unless you arent legal ie. no endorsement, turn signals or ride a blue fury (CBSimonsez) lol . If you ride like a normal rider then you wont have any problems.If you start getting stupid like waving in and out of traffic or parking on the sidewalk then they will give you a hard time.
My buddy rides with open pipes and never had any problems with cops checking his pipes with a nightstick. I never had any problems with cops up by you either.

· Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ive never heard of any pipe being stamped OEM. Heck, the stockers ( OEM ) Honda pipes i took off arent stamped.

Now, as far as looking for baffles .... i hope they have a very long probe, as the baffles that are in the Viper 2s are almost up where they mount to the cyclinders.

And its also simple. If you dont ride like an ass, then you shouldnt get treated like one. They can tell if your just cruisin, or if you are an ass. And when in doubt, break out the PBA card!:D

· Registered
1 Posts
You guys are bashing my chaps? LOL
I wear them in the fall and they are the best. I dont wear them on local rides though. Too much gear to get together.

I have checked my calander for the July 4th weekend. I was gonna bring Big Blue in for her 600 mile tune up .. but riding comes first. Hows about a ride into the city either Sat or Sun morning? How long do we want to stay in the city? What time to meet and where? Lets get this rolling.

· Registered
1,513 Posts

?? HUH?? :confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.