Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Below is an email I received from Sick & Twized, aka Tony Mclean.

"if you can give me email address of those that are upset i would appreciate it, that fender is yours yess its in the same primer as the front as well as 2 more laying near it, i have been working on henrys fender thats why yours does not have the mod yet david said to send the pic in its current state so i did, if you will give me the list of complaints and there resolve i will email each and state the time and manner i will take care of it. whatever it takes"

This is both of his email address:

tony mclean <[email protected]>
[email protected]

I would send him an email (both accounts) with what you want done, i.e refund, the return of your property or have him complete your production.

He has been instructed that "voice conversations" are not acceptable and all communications are to occur via email.

He is to provide proof of what action you want him to take.

For instance, if you paid via PayPal submit a refund request or have him issue a refund, he is to forward conformation(s) email to you when received from PalPay. If you paid via another manner he is to send you a money order, wire transfer etc. in a timely manner.

If you want your property returned he is to send you copy of the FedX Ground receipt(s) along with tracking number(s).

If you want your product completed he is to send photo proof, with date stamp on photo, showing his progress of your item. He will provided a time line to the product production and keep to that schedule(s).

I hope this will resolve any issues members have had with this individual and we can finally bring this BS to a close and get back to normal forum discussions.

If he fails to follow up -- then the shit storm he will receive will be beyond his scariest nightmare; and I will personally see to it that he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

I really dislike the fact that he has taken advantage of members good will and caused such negativity on the forum. Really pisses me off that this shyster has taken peoples hard earned money. Gerrrr... :mad:

Please keep me informed as to your interaction with him.

All the best,
Tasmin

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
That is FANTASTIC of you to handle this like you are Tasmin!! my self and everyone here would like to say thank you for your help and for getting control of the situation!

Jag30!
please change your avatar or I will be stalking you awaiting your every post!:D:eek:

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is FANTASTIC of you to handle this like you are Tasmin!! my self and everyone here would like to say thank you for your help and for getting control of the situation!

Jag30!
please change your avatar or I will be stalking you awaiting your every post!:D:eek:
No worries my friend. I do hope he doesn't f*&k it up. But I am not holding my breath.

All the best,
Tasmin

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
No worries my friend. I do hope he doesn't f*&k it up. But I am not holding my breath.

All the best,
Tasmin
Well, if he F's it up think of all the tax payers that will suffer since you'll prosecute... catch 22...

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Well, if he F's it up think of all the tax payers that will suffer since you'll prosecute... catch 22...
Then lets hope TONY doesn't Fuck it up!!!
Should check your priorities there eric???:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I'm thinking the prosecutor and all those government lawyers are getting paid whether we use them or not, but what do I know.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are kidding, right? If not, a bit disturbing.

Are you suggesting that if an individual(s) violates the law that they should not be prosecuted because the tax payer will ultimately be incurring the costs?

I would gladly reimburse the courts for the cost of prosecution for this individual. He has swindle over two dozen members out of their hard earned money. He took serious advantage of the camaraderie, trust and friendships on this board. Just as bad is the negativity created from all the BS.

I absolutely have no trepidation insuring justice is served! You reap what you sow.
Ok, getting off my soap box. :D
T

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
I think everyone needs to take a step back and just chill out... can anyone disagree with another on this site without being lynched... WTF, just like the L&M debate with me... I look at it from both angles... you can sit there on your soap box and pound your chest, I'll gladly debate whether or not this should ultimately waste the time and money of city officials, and tax payer dollars, obviously you don't live in NY so you have no idea how much of my money gets thrown at these petty civil suits... Take it to Judge Judy for peets sake that way we can all watch the outcome...

Relax... take a deep breath... it'll all be over soon.

Disclaimer: In "NO" form am I taking anyone's side in this matter especially twisted or the city officials (legal money launderers), I just like to debate :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
I bet you if you ask any of the members on this forum, or in the specific region of this conflict, if they mind that a few of their hard earned dollars are utilized to get back the thousands of dollars that this douche scammed from them, they would do it in a friggen heart beat. .

Everyone...adhere to my demands. Effective immediately, start buying some extra mods for your bike to stimulate the economy, in which the taxes will be used to get Tony to cowboy the "F" up!

Buying additional parts and mods to make our bikes look awesome is a sacrifice we are all gonna have to make.

I'm not razzin' ya Eric, just stating my opinion.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think everyone needs to take a step back and just chill out... can anyone disagree with another on this site without being lynched... WTF, just like the L&M debate with me... I look at it from both angles... you can sit there on your soap box and pound your chest, I'll gladly debate whether or not this should ultimately waste the time and money of city officials, and tax payer dollars, obviously you don't live in NY so you have no idea how much of my money gets thrown at these petty civil suits... Take it to Judge Judy for peets sake that way we can all watch the outcome...

<For Pete's sake is correct idiom>

Relax... take a deep breath... it'll all be over soon.

Disclaimer: In "NO" form am I taking anyone's side in this matter especially twisted or the city officials (legal money launderers), I just like to debate :D
Please excuse the length. Got a touched long winded. :)

May I be so bold to point out a few misunderstanding of debating? But first, my comments are not personal attacks, merely questions aimed at a cogent understanding of the logic and facts presented in substantiating your opinion.

I ask these questions in the hopes of discovering how one forms their opinions, their reasoning, while trying to comprehend their underlining logic. If one has not personally had contact with the legal system how can one support their opinion without direct experience or evidence? Is their opinion based on logic and substantiated / proven facts?

"city officials (legal money launderers)," I must confess I am perplexed as to how you came to this conclusion?

Have you been: an attorney, paralegal, law enforcement officer, court officer, law professor, or associated in any manner with the courts? Perhaps held a public office? Are you employed in any scientific field, for example: engineer, physicist, computer scientist or technician, statistical theorist, or other field of logic.

"obviously you don't live in NY" I guess his fifteen years in SoHo doesn't count in understanding the Big Apple?

these petty civil suits.. Not being an attorney but I believe this is a criminal case not civil. Plus, I don't think $8,000+ dollars is "petty." <From the net> Amounts exceeding 400 dollars are felonies!

Eric if you got burned for a grand would not want and seek restitution?

An argument and a debate are not the same thing. An argument is when an individual demands <often highly charged emotional comments> that his/her opponent change their opinion, while a debate is a responsible exchange of ideas.
A debate is not an undisciplined shouting match between parties that passionately believe in a particular point of view. In fact the opposite is true. Debating has strict rules of conduct and quite sophisticated arguing techniques and one will often be in a position where one will have to argue the opposite of what they believe in.
A debate is to appeal to both logic and emotion. However rational we might like to think ourselves and others, the truth of the matter is that simple logic is rarely sufficient to convince anyone in matters of great complexity. The successful debate is one that strikes the proper balance between appeals to logic and emotion, taking care to not lose touch with one's rational opinions amidst the anecdotes, impassioned exhortations, ad hominems, and other attempts to impute the intent of the opposing view.

Statement such as, "you can sit there on your soap box and pound your chest" or "obviously you don't live in NY so you have no idea how much of my money gets thrown at these petty civil suits..." are examples of ad hominems <attacking an opponent's character rather than responding to their point.> make it more difficult to advance the debate.

"I think everyone needs to take a step back and just chill out... can anyone disagree with another on this site without being lynched..."
WTF, just like the L&M debate with me... I look at it from both angles... "

Disagreeing and arguing are vastly different. From your pervious statements regarding Low and Mean - where were your discussions on "both angles...?" "both angles...?" It appeared that only one view was argued. I would be curious where the knowledge/information was gathered for the statements made? Did you personally speak with Chris or his staff regarding the manner? What are the hard facts for supporting the arguments?

A comment slightly off topic. Getting into a debate with an individual, who by virtue of their chosen vocation, is charged with rendering a positive outcome in oral arguments before 12 of his peers. An individual who holds a Ph.D in Industrial Organizational Psychology. Ivy League MBA and law degrees and two additional masters. I would think such an individual would be proficient in debating wouldn't you?
wla

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
May I be so bold to point out a few misunderstanding of debating?
An argument and a debate are not the same thing. An argument is when you are demand that your opponent changes his opinion, while a debate is a responsible exchange of ideas.
A debate is, basically, an argument. That is not to say that it is an undisciplined shouting match between parties that passionately believe in a particular point of view. In fact the opposite is true. Debating has strict rules of conduct and quite sophisticated arguing techniques and you will often be in a position where you will have to argue the opposite of what you believe in.
A debate is to appeal to both logic and emotion. However rational we might like to think ourselves and others, the truth of the matter is that simple logic is rarely sufficient to convince anyone in matters of great complexity. The successful argument is one that strikes the proper balance between appeals to logic and emotion, taking care to not lose touch with one's rational argument amidst the anecdotes, impassioned exhortations, ad hominems, and other attempts to imputed the arguments of the opposing view.

Statement such as, "you can sit there on your soap box and pound your chest" or "obviously you don't live in NY so you have no idea how much of my money gets thrown at these petty civil suits..." are examples of ad hominems <attacking an opponent's character rather than answering his argument.> They do little in advancing the debate.

"I think everyone needs to take a step back and just chill out... can anyone disagree with another on this site without being lynched...

WTF, just like the L&M debate with me... I look at it from both angles... "
And your point is??????:confused:

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
These arguments might serve well for some great entertainment and debate among all of you but the whole nut in the shell lies within the very evidence and the truth behind this matter. Very few of you know the complete scope of this matter and I think any rational human being would all come to the same conclusion and have very little to debate if show the evidence of what has really happened in this matter.

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
These arguments might serve well for some great entertainment and debate among all of you but the whole nut in the shell lies within the very evidence and the truth behind this matter. Very few of you know the complete scope of this matter and I think any rational human being would all come to the same conclusion and have very little to debate if show the evidence of what has really happened in this matter.
I get your point Dave, and am not trying to stir anything up....but my contention from the start (since this was brought up publicly) was for those concerned to present all sides and all facts publicly on the forum. I understand individual rights and consent issues, etc......I'll drop it because it is what it is (at this point).

·
Registered
630 Posts
If you guys were to persue this on legal issues, do it like they do the mafia. He was stating he was a business, including a "shop" or address for said business. That being said a person has certain responsibilities to the government to run such a business. Including permits, license to operate and taxes paid to the government.

Just a thought.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I get your point Dave, and am not trying to stir anything up....but my contention from the start (since this was brought up publicly) was for those concerned to present all sides and all facts publicly on the forum. I understand individual rights and consent issues, etc......I'll drop it because it is what it is (at this point).
Out of respect for all members involved I will not speak about any details of any members transaction. The information previously collected was to determine the scope of the situation and how best to deal with it. Any member involved with a Sick & Twisted purchase is more than welcome to speak for themself about the details of their transaction. I just hope every member involved gets their purchase or a complete refund and will help out any way I can towards that. After viewing all the information that was previously shared with us in this matter I would only conclude by saying if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck then chances are pretty good its a duck and in this case it is my personal opinion it is without a doubt a [email protected]*&ing duck.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
FWIW, when you defraud someone in an interstate transaction over the internet, that would be wire fraud, a federal jurisdiction crime.

It's pretty rare that the feds will prosecute, though, if it's a small circle of people involving small amounts of money.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts