Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my bike in March, was really excited to mod it for a while, until I got my new car....Now i'm back to being excited about my bike

Mods so far: (pretty basic)
Cobra swepts no baffles
cobra f1200 EFI
chrome kury lights
removed all decals and reflectors
cut the rear license plate holder off

Lookin forward to :
paint the kickstand, forks, side battery cover things
do the Tony Mod (btw I have no idea what this is?)
do something to lower the back fender

I haven't been on this forum in a while and feel left behind....now that I have some extra time and $$ i want to do more....pretty addictive

Here is a pic of me and the legend Tony Fury in HB....(my cousin was driving behind us and took it)

Photobucket" media="(max-width: 640px)"> Photobucket" media="(max-width: 960px)"> Photobucket" media="(max-width: 1920px)">

[/IMG]

·
Registered
330 Posts
Can you also ask him when there is going to be another ride so I can meet the legend.

I see you cut your plate, where did you put it I don't see it.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I needed a good laugh this morning... the Legend...:p
I remember seeing this matte silver Fury up a head of me and I caught up to say Hi.. First meet..
Didn't know it was a candid camera event..:)

Easy Flo:
Hit Fist of Fury or myself up on the weekends. I'll PM you my cell #.
My garage is always available for Fury mod's..
T

Well, Will U Tell That Legend, Tony Fury, Mental Said Hi! :p
Mental:
Hi....................................

Can you also ask him when there is going to be another ride so I can meet the legend.

I see you cut your plate, where did you put it I don't see it.
Bac n Black:
I resigned myself as the ride coordinator.. That has been RSS, CB Fury, and syekcim.

I did attend the 9/11 Remembrance Ride from Cooks Corner to Long Beach
View attachment 4706 View attachment 4707

I was curious also, where did your license plate go Easy Flo?

Take care, ride safe..
T

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The license plate is sitting in my drawer at home....Tony, I'm gone for the next few weekends, but will definitely hit you or Olyn up for a ride....you have to admit, thats a nice pic!!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
That is a nice picture. Tony was telling me he ran into you a few weeks ago. Whenever you want to put some miles on your Fury, let me know....I'm always down for a ride!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a nice picture. Tony was telling me he ran into you a few weeks ago. Whenever you want to put some miles on your Fury, let me know....I'm always down for a ride!!!!
You got it buddy....I'm curious to see what you guys have been doing to this bikes! Also, I still only have 835 miles on this thing, and have had it for 6 months....thats sad

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Easy Flo

I'm in Long Beach and head down PCH almost every weekend. Usually meet up with the LEGEND :) at the Huntington Beach Starbucks. Feel free to hit me up.
Trip 562-235-0599

1 - 9 of 9 Posts