Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
October 2010 Fury of the Month

sickandtwistedinc

·
Banned
622 Posts
thank you ..... and stoked about the win.....no matter who when where or how it happened i thank every single one of you that voted for me my bike is getting a make over as i type and hopefully with the new paint and the lowering that i have done u will see fit in the future to vote for it again , i will enter in nov but have no plans on winning just want it to be the forum to show it to you all in its new glory ...... it will no shape or form look like the same bike at all but hope i get as many rave revues as i do now:D:D

thank you again

your fellow brother sick

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you ..... and stoked about the win.....no matter who when where or how it happened i thank every single one of you that voted for me my bike is getting a make over as i type and hopefully with the new paint and the lowering that i have done u will see fit in the future to vote for it again , i will enter in nov but have no plans on winning just want it to be the forum to show it to you all in its new glory ...... it will no shape or form look like the same bike at all but hope i get as many rave revues as i do now:D:D

thank you again

your fellow brother sick
Sounds good sick, however, you can only win 1 time within a 12 month period. I look forward to the new paint job though :cool:

·
Banned
622 Posts
o well 2 bad that rule didnt apply when deb took the win twice this year

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
622 Posts
thanks im happy about it

·
Banned
622 Posts
thanks tex........ yeah after getting a taste for what those guys were about im gonna stick with it...... but i do want to use some of the rockers design elements that i liked .... if i can piss the harley guys off by having my jap bike look better then imma happy man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts