Honda Fury Forums: banner

OEM Stock Pipes for sale

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  RedspawnSilver 
#1 · (Edited)
#5 ·
Appreciate you worrying about me fella's... I do not think this bill will happen though as 80-85% of riders in California do not have their stock pipes on anymore... It was an easier proposal for them to do vehicles, cause unlike bikes, most of the cars still had their stock mufflers on.

Also, hate to say it... but the power of the Hell's Angel's and other biker groups here in California may play a role in that too... How many of them are going to go smog their bike and change out their pipes to stock..

Another thing is, like the opposers to the bill said, it only takes an hour or two to change to stock pipes, then after the test is done, change them right back to the aftermarket pipes, muting the actually effect of this bill and just making it another known tax bill... and it will simply be another tax that they impose on people that are tired of being taxed.

#10 ·
Guess it was a few years ago

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/10/schwarzeneggar.license...

SACRAMENTO, California (AP) -- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger was riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle illegally over the weekend when he collided with a car in his Brentwood neighborhood, the Los Angeles Police Department said Tuesday.

Police Lt. Paul Vernon said Schwarzenegger does not have the proper motorcycle endorsement on his California driver's license, contradicting statements made by his spokeswoman since the Sunday accident that left the governor with 15 stitches in his upper lip.

#11 ·
Lol, he probably got it after that though, that just means basically he didn't have his motorcycle license is all... he's like some of the other old skool riders though and doesn't believe in needing to get it on his driver's license (in California, it's just one license that has both your car cert and your motorcycle cert, or "endorsement" on it), that fairs better for the rest of us for his "old skool" thinking... me hopes at least. Old skool thinking for bikes will hopefully save us from this stupid bill.

Yea, I was trying to find that about him, the endorsement thing, but only found things that he's endorsing for Obama, figured it had to have been a few years back...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.