Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needed to get my rear fender painted because of a scratch on it ,and some marks from my saddle bags:mad: .First shop wanted $230 plus taxes he could do it that day.
Secound shop wanted $275 plus taxes or $250 cash it would take a week to get it in.
Called dealer where I bought my bike for price on OEM $200 plus shipping. That was on Friday. This morning UPS shows up with the new fender at 9:00am It comes complete with the rubber flaps ,fury sticker and reflectors which I have to remove:D

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Cool, you shouldn't have any trouble selling your old if you want to pick up some extra cash.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Needed to get my rear fender painted because of a scratch on it ,and some marks from my saddle bags:mad: .First shop wanted $230 plus taxes he could do it that day.
Secound shop wanted $275 plus taxes or $250 cash it would take a week to get it in.
Called dealer where I bought my bike for price on OEM $200 plus shipping. That was on Friday. This morning UPS shows up with the new fender at 9:00am It comes complete with the rubber flaps ,fury sticker and reflectors which I have to remove:D
what color is you're bike, if it's red I may be interested in your old fender.

well even if it's not red if the price is right I'll take it off your hands... PM me with pics of the blemmishes and we'll talk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts