Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Great post..... but kind of lousy options..... i mean a front spoiler? WTF lol.....

I am interested in the chrome/billet items perhaps.... but i might go with a black theme too, not sure yet.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Interesting... but expected. We will need some guys out there with their own machine shops to make some of their own goodies.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The seat on the Fury website with the snakeskin inlay is awesome! A sissy bar will be a must for me, either for the wife or to bungee my back pack to.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Adding accessories to a chopper which by true definition within this genre is the minimalist approach???? Why do I seem to be struggling so much with the concept? Maybe because that's not what choppers are about... Yes, you want to create your own style but in the right way. A purist would not be weighing the bike down instead they'd be picking out and removing unnecessary items... It's a "chop"per for God's sake, not designed for touring.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The TRIBAL seat with the snakeskin inlay is definately BADASS !! I ordered one for my blue Fury and it will certainly give it some additional character.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
The only accesory I'm doing from Honda is the stainless steel brake lines. Everything else will be sourced from different vendors. Exhaust is a must! I heard the stock one fire up and it is way to quiet for a chopper :(

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like the way the pipes look. I wonder if the "Clayton mod" will work on the Fury pipes?

If you are not familiar with the clayton mod, you basically drill a certain amount of holes in the back plate of the exhaust to free up the flow and give it a different exhaust note. On a VTX1300, this is a popular mod and gives it a much better. deeper note than stock.

This might be a popular mod on this bike since there are no options right now on exhaust pipes.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I also have a VTX 1300 that I did the clayton mod on, and that sound is just fine for me.
I won't be doing it on my Fury though. I'll wait for decent exhaust options.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Every picture I have seen of the Honda fancy aftermarket seat (all designs) that have already been installed and ridden, have, ... well pulled away from the foam causing unsightly wrinkles. I will send my stock seat off to BitchnStichn and do my own thing and have some quality. Also, Low and Mean is planning some great mods for this bike. They have done some awesome parts for the Yamaha Raider!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts