• Really? Stop being so dang picky.

Votes: 7 43.8%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Offset or inline?

I could be full of BS on this as I am nor staring at a wheel right now but...

On the front wheel and rotor I believe you can make the spokes of the rotor line up with the wheel spokes or make them offset to fall between the wheel spokes by rotating the rotor one bolt hole either way.

Which way do you think would look better, offset or online with the wheel spokes? Offset would show off more of the polished rotor but inline would make the front wheel lines look cleaner.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I could be full of BS on this as I am nor staring at a wheel right now but...

On the front wheel and rotor I believe you can make the spokes of the rotor line up with the wheel spokes or make them offset to fall between the wheel spokes by rotating the rotor one bolt hole either way.

Which way do you think would look better, offset or online with the wheel spokes? Offset would show off more of the polished rotor but inline would make the front wheel lines look cleaner.
Didn't even know you could do that but unless you're going to show the bike I don't think anyone or very few people would notice

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It happens when you drive around for 12 hours a day. :D

I know you all think I'm crazy but it's the little things that makes your brain think "That looks really good and I don't know why."

Oh and the next bike show that is near me, you're damn right I will be in it.

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
dont take no crap bigjohn.line em up and go look good.meanwhile i gotta go find a fender.have fun.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Photoshop maybe? Im curious.
Look at the pic I posted in the black bike black wheels thread and that rotor is offset, you cam see all the rotor spokes and bushings. Lined up you would just see the two outer rings and no spokes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts