Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Las year in the middle of the pandemia I lost my job - my bike and my laser machine kept me from going crazy and exploring options to have an income right here in my garage … it’s been a crazy ride but here Im… ride my bike and started my own little business doing custom engraving and some crafts … last week Spent some time in the garage cleaning the bikes and creating these !
The members of my riding group loved them and now I have to get a bunch of them done :) some want them with their name etc .
If anyone is interested just let me know !
Riding the Xmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
320 Posts
@Maustarman
Your right, I like it and it also gave me some ideas 🤔
Love the suttle whisp of flames backing up the hand of cards on the tank. Did you do the paint?
And if I'm not mistaken, thats a v-star, 1100?
As for the ornament, the only thing I would ask is to have 2010 engraved on the top tab and a blue background if possible.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Do you do any other specific designs in the center? I'm totally down for at least one for myself/family, but this would be a great little surprise gift for some of my buddies... Like, what kind of customizations can you support?

oh, and @aces and eights , you do know that blue is the slowest of all the colors, right? ;) Especially the 2010 year since it's the oldest :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Maustarman
Your right, I like it and it also gave me some ideas
Love the suttle whisp of flames backing up the hand of cards on the tank. Did you do the paint?
And if I'm not mistaken, thats a v-star, 1100?
As for the ornament, the only thing I would ask is to have 2010 engraved on the top tab and a blue background if possible.
Yes, I did the paint job myself :) one of my favorite pieces I’ve done.
I’m working on a Dragon theme at the moment (see pics)
Correct it was a Vstar -
Ornament - absolutely- can do the blue and 2010 -
Just shoot me a message .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you do any other specific designs in the center? I'm totally down for at least one for myself/family, but this would be a great little surprise gift for some of my buddies... Like, what kind of customizations can you support?

oh, and @aces and eights , you do know that blue is the slowest of all the colors, right? ;) Especially the 2010 year since it's the oldest :D
Absolutely! Brother I can do almost anything you can think of.
Just send me a message and we can discuss details there.
Here are some that are very popular with families.

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
623 Posts

My unflashed 2010 red does a 100 with my 350 pound ass on it just fine. 😎

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Definitely a great product, and super fast turn around time and shipping!

One is for a buddy and one for the wife...

Love em!
Sleeve Badge Font T-shirt Emblem

Get one for yourself, family and friends all while supporting a fellow rider!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts