Honda Fury Forums: banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Hello all Ohioans. Just signed up/first posting here. Don't have my bike yet, but I'm in talks with two dealers, which ever one can come down the most wins, I'll have a Fury though. Went to a few places over the weekend, Iron Pony included, sat on any and every bike I could. Nothing felt at all comfortable for me, thought it was just the feel of a motorcycle and I'd eventually get used to how they felt....

So I've walked the sales floor 3 times, suddenly I come upon a bike that stops me dead in my tracks, while also confusing me. "Where did this thing pop up from!?" I ask the sales man...."just rolled off the back of the previous owners truck to right here 2 minutes ago" he replies.

Hot damn was I instantly in love. The best part was, I sat on it, and finally found that feeling I had been looking for, it just fit me like a glove. I had sat on every harley, honda, yamaha and suzuki in the store, all seemed like the way you have to start drinking coffee....just have to keep sitting on them in order to like them eventually.

This will be my first street bike, and I'm as excited as a little school girl about it (In a manly way of course). I went from never knowing the bike existed last week, to almost having one in my garage this week.
The feeling of excitement doesn't leave ;)
Welcome to the Forum
Be prepared to answer ?'s every where U go is the only down side LOL

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
9 Posts
New Ohio Fury Owner

Live in Solon, OH and Myrtle Beach, SC!!
Picked up a Black 2010 from Pnasty in Stafford, VA!
I fell in love with the bike when I was at Myrtle Beach Bike Week this year!!
Had to have one!! Also own a 2005 Black VTX1300 Retro with 90K miles.
Love to ride!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Delaware, OH finally has another Fury! We walked in to look at a 2010 Burgundy, walked out with the keys to a new 2013 Black Fury....damn those salesmen!

Got my first ride in yesterday, put 6 miles on it before the rain clouds became far too ominous, was a blast!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've not seen a new one in person, what are the differences in the 2010 and the 2013? Looks, ride, etc...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
No real differences other then aestetics as far as I know. They just blacked a bunch of stuff out; Engine, handle bars, speedo', wheels, etc. are now all black instead of silver.

They got us into a new one because of the deals they were willing to give on a new one. Such as; better interest rate, 72 months instead of 60, 3 months of no payments with no interest accruing as well, then after that the first two months of payments still have no interest so those payments will go straight on the principal. It was enough for us since their sticker price on the new one was only just over 12k.

Attachments

·
Registered
734 Posts
Wife caved and I just got it.. 2011 dream bike... now, to hide the mods from her.... "no, that exhaust was ALWAYS like that"...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Delaware, OH finally has another Fury! We walked in to look at a 2010 Burgundy, walked out with the keys to a new 2013 Black Fury....damn those salesmen!

Got my first ride in yesterday, put 6 miles on it before the rain clouds became far too ominous, was a blast!
Former Delaware resident here (cheshire road)... Miss it there. Nice to cruise along alum creek I bet!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts

Congrats on the new fury. Im in Belle Center,50 miles west of colum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know I'm really late the game here, but I'm in Brookville, a northwest suburb of Dayton, about 21 miles from the Indiana border off of I-70.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my 2nd season with my 2010 Fury. Ive been a member here for a little while now, however I dont post much or get on very often. I would love to get together with some other Furys to do some bike nights, poker runs, or just to ride! I have so many people comment and stare at the bike that the idea of several rolling down the road just seems right!! So if your around Cincinnati get ahold of me and lets ride!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
This is my 2nd season with my 2010 Fury. Ive been a member here for a little while now, however I dont post much or get on very often. I would love to get together with some other Furys to do some bike nights, poker runs, or just to ride! I have so many people comment and stare at the bike that the idea of several rolling down the road just seems right!! So if your around Cincinnati get ahold of me and lets ride!!
I will be at Quaker Steak and Lube- Colerain; next Thursday (5/7/15).

81 - 98 of 98 Posts