Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the oil filter part number for a 2019 fury. iam being told different stories on amazon and ebay from some sellers that 15410-MFJ-D01 does not fit. Said that 15010-MCE-H51 is the one that does.

Registered
Google search my friend. Does wonders. There are many oil filters that will fit this bike. Old threads all have this info as well. Aftermarket oil filters are an option. The K&N is popular due to it having a nut tack welded on the end. Makes it really easy to take off, and even easier to overtighten fit those who shouldn't have a wrench in their hands.馃槀

Premium Member
I personally use the extended performance one from MOBIL1, think it's M1-108A, that's what comes to mind, and it's convenient as it's the same filter my wifes car uses lol.

Reactions: Nape 28

Registered
Just recently changed the oil on my 2019. Will try and find the filter packaging when I get home this evening.

Registered
Anyone know the oil filter part number for a 2019 fury. iam being told different stories on amazon and ebay from some sellers that 15410-MFJ-D01 does not fit. Said that 15010-MCE-H51 is the one that does.
check bikebandit.com for part numbers brother..

Registered
I just picked up a 15410-MFJ-D01 from the dealer for my 2013. Fits fine, have 200 miles since I put it on, oil has not sprayed out yet.

Reactions: johnq

Registered
Before I get crucified for what I am about to say, everyone should use a filter that fits and makes you happy.
I did work in the auto parts industry for many years and I am ASE certified. Honda, Yamaha, Harley, Ford, Mercedes, VW, etc., etc., are not in the business of manufacturing oil filter. They all outsource them from companies such as Emgo, Fram, Purolator, Hastings, Mann, etc., and have them packaged with the manufacture logos on the box. I have at least 50 different numbers I can use on my Fury as well as my Yamaha V-Star they are the same. I can walk in any parts store and walk out with an oil filter for my Fury, For those of you that know it is "Group 5". Here is a link to oil filter listing followed at the end with replaceable possibilities. Oil Filter Cross Reference But again use the oil filter that you believe it is best for you. I will continued to keep the minimal amount of different filters in my garage for all my vehicles, BTW it is also as the 4 cylinder Subaru : Fram PH3593A

Registered
BTW it is also as the 4 cylinder Subaru : Fram PH3593A
I wouldn't trust a Fram filter on my lawnmower...
But then again it's also up to the user. As much money as I've spent on my vehicles and motorcycles, it's worth the few extra bucks to pony up for a decent filter.

Super Moderator
I wouldn't trust a Fram filter on my lawnmower...
I wouldn't spend my money on a Fram filter for your lawnmower either, even if it was a push mower and you had to zip-tie it to the handlebar like a dingleberry.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Fram_Yoga_Pose.jpg
(Fram yoga pose)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts