Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the oil filter part number for a 2019 fury. iam being told different stories on amazon and ebay from some sellers that 15410-MFJ-D01 does not fit. Said that 15010-MCE-H51 is the one that does.

Registered
Google search my friend. Does wonders. There are many oil filters that will fit this bike. Old threads all have this info as well. Aftermarket oil filters are an option. The K&N is popular due to it having a nut tack welded on the end. Makes it really easy to take off, and even easier to overtighten fit those who shouldn't have a wrench in their hands.馃槀

Premium Member
I personally use the extended performance one from MOBIL1, think it's M1-108A, that's what comes to mind, and it's convenient as it's the same filter my wifes car uses lol.

Registered
Just recently changed the oil on my 2019. Will try and find the filter packaging when I get home this evening.

Registered
Anyone know the oil filter part number for a 2019 fury. iam being told different stories on amazon and ebay from some sellers that 15410-MFJ-D01 does not fit. Said that 15010-MCE-H51 is the one that does.
check bikebandit.com for part numbers brother..

Registered
I just picked up a 15410-MFJ-D01 from the dealer for my 2013. Fits fine, have 200 miles since I put it on, oil has not sprayed out yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts