·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ikk post more tomorrow....

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Dang you change paintjobs probably more than my ex would change her underwear. Sofar the pictures look awsome

·
Registered
109 Posts
Dang you change paintjobs probably more than my ex would change her underwear. Sofar the pictures look awsome
I was just gonna say that. Didnt I notice a white bike with black swirled in the paint just the other day?

·
Registered
183 Posts

dude didnt you just change your paint less then a month ago? lol i swear i remember looking at white with a sick paint job. this ones sick too lol wish i had someone near me to change that frequently.....Sick quesiton, how much would u charge to do something airbrushed or painted on the Matte tanks?

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone..... kayman .. it depends on what all u want done id its a fender and tank or tank or all three .... roughly 6 to 11 hundred pending on what u want ... but matte is no diffrent to paint cause they make matte clear as well as shinny my bike at some point was matte white .....haha but im like 3 paint jobs in in a 2 month period so its starting to get hard to remember diffrent paint.....:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Dude, that white grill has to go..

my 2 cents..

·
Registered
889 Posts
Looks great man

·
Registered
183 Posts
dude didnt you just change your paint less then a month ago? lol i swear i remember looking at white with a sick paint job. this ones sick too lol wish i had someone near me to change that frequently.....Sick quesiton, how much would u charge to do something airbrushed or painted on the Matte tanks?
ugh 1100. more then what i expected but i gotta check this out. its been a repeative dream to have my tank and fender painted. on the tank for a pic of something like this. decepticons.jpg yea i know i have serious issues as a child i dont want to work out, lol love the badass decipticons. would you be able to guess-estimate how much that would be for the tank and just the symbols on the fenders?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

my 2 cents..

my 2 cents..

my 2 cents..

my 2 cents..

my 2 cents..

my 2 cents..

my 2 cents..
for realssssss

·
Registered
889 Posts
ten characters....
If I didn't know better, I would be starting to think that you don't like the white grill...... :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
I think the grill would look great with matching flames. Or just black. I would love that paint on my bike. Wish I had that talent.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts