Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK she is almost done had to order another rear LED because one burnt out via to much heat from fiberglass material . Anyways here she is and because it is not totally finished I will not enter in FOM this month but will definitely enter next month . MODS are : Sumo-X Fat Tire Kit and ALS kit , DLX forward controls and matching grips , Custom LED tail lights and front blinkers , So much powder coat I can't list , custom seat pan ( modified L&M seat pan ) , Mayhem pipes / fuel processor / and air intake , webslinger speedo face , Custom painted mirror/ headlight / and speedo , Accutronix vertical side mount license plate bracket , L&M 1" fork extendors , blacked out engine . All work done by myself and some buddies when I needed that extra hand especially with the sumo stuff . There will probably be some future MODS one being matching axle nut covers to my forward controls and grips . WOOPSSS was I not suppose to say that !!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Well done Billy. It came out great. I'm not a fan of the matte paint but your bike is hot! Look forward to meeting up with you so I can appreciate her in person

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
That looks really cool Billy. I would turn your filter around so the seam is not showing. Did you order the plates to cover up the screws on the struts?

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
wow

DAYUM.............that is nothing but schweet.......hope i get to see it when you are up for americade...........................t

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
YEAH!!!
Great job Billy! Love that seat! That is made from the L&M seat pan? I thought we talked about you getting the strut covers? She is a beaut Billy! Love it!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
That's one mean ass lookin whip! Good work man!

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Very nice job Billy! Doesn't even look like it could be the same bike you started with. All your hard work has certainly paid off.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx a lot everyone feels good to get nice compliments after months of busting my ass in the garage . @ Richard good eye dude turned it around already . @ Byber I have the strut cover on order but I powder coated the struts and bolts so now I see no need for it and yup thats a modified L&M seat pan . @ Dave right on brother def doesn't look the same as when I started .

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Looks really nice, Billy. The attention to detail is awesome.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Nice Billy! Best matte on the planet so far. You have secured my future vote. How different is the feel with that fatass somo?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanx again everyone ... @ ace I am about to bleed the brakes in a few minutes and take her around the block . I will report back ...

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
I also am not usually such a big fan of matte too much, but your bike is excellent! I really like how your rear fender looks and how tight it is to the tire. I like everything you've done, but the rear fender just keeps pulling my eye to it.

·
Registered
513 Posts
nice

Looks great billy! One of the nicest around. Looks evil

1 - 20 of 68 Posts