Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to hook up Kury silver bullets and load eq. for front signals.

Ain't gotta clue where to put this equalizer. I'm thinking somewhere it all comes together under the seat and in front of the rear tire (which is off) but that's where I stop.

Yeah, need a service manual but somebody keeps running the ebay bids up on me.

Any pointers, pictures are nice:)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

Ain't gotta clue where to put this equalizer. I'm thinking somewhere it all comes together under the seat and in front of the rear tire (which is off) but that's where I stop.

Suggest you go with the heavy-duty flasher instead. It's a no-hassle direct replacement for your existing flasher, and fits into the same place with the same rubber mount. Contact Clueless; he has the numbers.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts

Here is the flasher, if you go to leds in the rear, you won't have to do anything back there either. Big Bike Parts Part Number: 13-306 - Direct Line Parts

But if you want to use the load equalizer, put it in the headlight bucket, the purple wires from the equalizer hook to the 2 signal hots and the black goes to ground.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here is the flasher, if you go to leds in the rear, you won't have to do anything back there either. Big Bike Parts Part Number: 13-306 - Direct Line Parts

But if you want to use the load equalizer, put it in the headlight bucket, the purple wires from the equalizer hook to the 2 signal hots and the black goes to ground.
Clueless, curious to know if this type of flasher still work ok if you wanted to use LED directionals on the front only and the stock directionals with a load on the rear or is this flasher made for the use of LED on both front and rear. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Clueless, curious to know if this type of flasher still work ok if you wanted to use LED directionals on the front only and the stock directionals with a load on the rear or is this flasher made for the use of LED on both front and rear. Thanks
Yes it will work fine with stock on the rear.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Your turn signals will still flash fast! I just did this mod last week! LEDS in the front with stock rears with the new flasher! Put in LEDS bulds in the rear SKU#13166 PART #1156LEDW super bright white 1156 LED 12v buld
WWW.KEEPITCLEANWIRING.COM

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome info....that's why I like the forum. Nobody's never to busy to help.

Thanks all.

With the leds up front and the plan to put the led strip in the back, I'll be all set with the new flasher......right?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Your turn signals will still flash fast! I just did this mod last week! LEDS in the front with stock rears with the new flasher! Put in LEDS bulds in the rear SKU#13166 PART #1156LEDW super bright white 1156 LED 12v buld
WWW.KEEPITCLEANWIRING.COM
Interesting. I have the stocks in front and the RawOne LED's in the rear, and all of my T/S's flash at "normal" rate, following installation of the new flasher, as recommended by Clueless. And, you don't even have to do any re-wiring. How nice is that?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Every bike I have installed this flasher on worked, it works with less of a load (LED), so lowering the load even more (adding LEDs to the rear) should not have made it flash slower if it didn't flash slow with bulbs in the back and LEDs in front. The same website sells a model for the same reason. Keep It Clean Wiring || No Load Fixed Flasher

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
How's that for instant service? Isn't the Forum a grand and wonderful thing? Just ask and you shall recieve. No problem too big!..................LOL.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Service/Workshop Manual

Try here for a manual:

2010 Honda Fury VT1300CX/A Service/Repair/Maint. Manual - eBay (item 200577720507 end time Feb-27-11 15:05:11 PST)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just wanted to report back in and say that I bought the Led flasher module, it was simple plug and play and the function is perfect. Much easier, if there is a comparison, than installing a load eq.

Again, thanks for the info.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts