Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend and I are thinking about riding to Oklahoma City tomorrow evening to hit a bike night, its a 2 hour trip one way roughly. I was just wondering where a good bike night is, I was thinking a Hooters maybe? Also if any of you guys have been thinking about a C&C seat, Accutronix 3" forwards or want to hear Cobra Swepts with modified baffles just let me know and you are more then welcome to come check them out on my bike. I know some people like to try things out before buying and its kinda hard to find these parts on a bike close to you.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. We are about to roll out, unless plans change I think we are going to go to Hooters over on expressway by 44. If something changes I will up post it up.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correction, hooters south side off I-240.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Was busy during the week, how was bike night? I'm on vacation this whole week, does any one want to meet up and hang? Haven't met anyone with a Fury in the city yet.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was super packed with a lot of nice bikes there. I would come up there again this week but my boss is going on vacation so I will be on call till like mid september. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts