Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
It didn't look like the Fury frame to me?
Just looks like the drive, tank, engine, and that's about it.
Nice bike though!

·
Registered
470 Posts
i like the bike, opens new ideas for l & m. just looks like that rigid frame would kill me. i'm good for about 50 miles, need c&c seat, with the rigid maybe 15 miles... maybe i'm the one that's rigid

·
Banned
622 Posts
from some of the photos that i have of a west coast chopper CFL rigid frame ,this looks extreamly close and jesse did give them a bike he designed so im wondering if this is images of what he came up with for them or a spin off of his original?????? paint-frame- looks-even rim looks like jesse's style

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Interesting....good find. Def makes a person think. Def a fury tank and drivetrain, looks like a hardtailed fury frame which wouldn't be that hard. I love the raised tank and drag bars.

I've been thinking about a how a frisco style tank would look on this frame, now i've kinda got an idea.

Front end is def kicked out. Not sure if it's with trees, chop or both.

Lovin that rear fender setup!

·
Banned
622 Posts

OR IS IT JUST ME??????:confused::confused:

·
Banned
622 Posts
If u look at the gold bike above and study the frame then look back at that video i would swear that is a cfl frame....guys i bet you thats what jesse james gave them for there design. Its his signature rear fender to. And look at the seat and then some of what i posted...its to close not to be

·
Banned
622 Posts
look at this one i found . the boomarang on the frame looks very close to ours now, lol.....its the small things im seing on how close to wcc our bikes really are

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
No, Jesse had nothing to do with this bike. They had 3 Custom VT13's at the show. The other bikes were the Sabre sportbike and a stateline that made into a bagger. The Honda rep said that they let three different young designers from R&D have free reign to modify the bikes for the show tour. My guess is these bikes will be continue on the tour, so you will be able to check them out in your city. The other bikes were also highly modified, there is a link to the other bikes YouTube videos from the Fury video.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
i like the bike, opens new ideas for l & m. just looks like that rigid frame would kill me. i'm good for about 50 miles, need c&c seat, with the rigid maybe 15 miles... maybe i'm the one that's rigid
The frame and rear fender with a snug fit is what makes it cool. nive to see people being creative with their fury's

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
before shelling out big$$$ for a replacement seat try adding an inch of aircraft foam to your OEM seat.

the difference will be amazing.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts