Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Seen the Fury on a TV commercial. On the new State farm commercial where the guy says "the wife never lets me take the bike out anymore" and then she pulls up on his bike, if you look quickly at the bikes parked out front the one on the right is a black Fury! I must of seen this commercial a half dozen time before i even noticed though. Thought I'd share this find with my fellow fury obsessed friends:D

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Just Seen the Fury on a TV commercial. On the new State farm commercial where the guy says "the wife never lets me take the bike out anymore" and then she pulls up on his bike, if you look quickly at the bikes parked out front the one on the right is a black Fury! I must of seen this commercial a half dozen time before i even noticed though. Thought I'd share this find with my fellow fury obsessed friends:D
I saw it also, good catch, the Fury was parked next to steps and I noticed the SPEEDO and said to my wife I just saw a Fury in a State Farm commercial and then I thought the director was being cool to include a CHOPPER:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts