Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Just throw in the new retro Corbin seat with it and presto..
The Fury will look like a retro 60's chopper..

Call me a cab I'm out of here...

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Good thing Corbin is not a paying vendor or sponsor here or PM's & Reported Post would just a be flying. Just an observation.
There should not be a problem with my post. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I voiced mine. I didn't attack anyone personally, just gave my opinion on the seat. It looks horrible.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
There should not be a problem with my post. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I voiced mine. I didn't attack anyone personally, just gave my opinion on the seat. It looks horrible.
Very True :D

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
It is a prototype. It has not reached production as yet.
CENCAL_FURY:
Looks awesome... very nice..

Curious about sucking in rain, bugs, small gravel kicked up.. does it have a mess screen?

·
Registered
219 Posts
No screen(s) in place, but has a washable K&N High Flow filter. Also has a crap catcher basin below the filter nest for debris (like birds, cats & small children) to drop into.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Vertical Air Cleaner like some early (and current) hot rods on a turned up 90° 'Spike' elbow :D. If it has the needed air flow it should enhance the view of the V-Twin layout :eek: instead of hiding part of the cylinder head cover.
garc...I hear...er...see what you are writing. I've thought about the same thing. Just a simple cleaner to enhance the engine, not hide it. I like the Q5 but, again, too big (IMO) for the Fury....maybe you could do a Q2 1/2 :D

·
Registered
494 Posts
garc...I hear...er...see what you are writing. I've thought about the same thing. Just a simple cleaner to enhance the engine, not hide it. I like the Q5 but, again, too big (IMO) for the Fury....maybe you could do a Q2 1/2 :D
+1 don't think the Q5 looks good on the Fury. Probably because of the small gas tank is dwarfed by it.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Thanks, Fury 10! Am I the only one who thinks that would look good :cool: mounted with the stacks pointing UP ???
lmao, but what would you do in a down pour :eek: Fill er up! :cool:

·
Registered
219 Posts
It would probably whistle one hell of a tune at road speed!! Would be worth the test just to see:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts